Reviews for Who I am
Lucy Mars chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Oh...I'm all teary now! That's sad I know, but the whole Ben thing, and the pictures and what Logan didn't mean to say! :( I love this! Please continue! -Lucy
versatec chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Great characterizations! Would it have made a difference to Max (your Max) to know that Logan wasn't checking up on her, but that the photos came unsolicited from Lydecker?
Max chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
ohhhh. good story. I like this .. this is something i can imagine actually watching on TV
plaidtiger chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Wow. That was pretty intense. I can imagine it actually being something that she would do if she found out about those too. Very well put together. :)
Wouldn't you like to know chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
! *breath!* That was exactly what I was planning to right! awsome I couldn't have done it better myself! sweet! MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!
Sonar chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
cool
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Oh man. Logan, my friend, you are in deep trouble now! ::sniff:: Nice work! I'm interested in more! :) -LadyCallie
Callao too tired to sign in chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Very good :) Write more
more moremea chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
outch.
a reader chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
WOW! Really powerful! Keep it up and please continue on with the storyline!
Emily chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Wow! Very good suspense... I liked Max's reaction, too! Seemed a little more realistic than her turning around and saying "It's ok, baby," or something like that... I really liked it... I can't wait for more!
Melissa chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOD STORY LINE MORE MORE MORE! PLEAAAASSSEEEE
papillon chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Very nice post-ep. I think you portrayed Max's hurt very well. The last line summed things up beautifully.
margaret chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
hey i like this can you maybe write a little more or was just a spur of a moment

thing and you aren't going to continue i hope you write more
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5