Reviews for Present Tense, Future Subjective
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"...memorizing each other's bodies only to be forced to forget.

And so she sits, her body so aware of everything because she doesn't want to forget. She's wondering if he'll say goodbye to her before he leaves.

She doesn't have to wonder if he wants her as bad as she wants him: she knows him well enough to know the answer is yes."

That is my favourite quote. And the fact that Remus knows obscure bits of information is COMPLETELY LIKE HIM, because he's got a little Ravenclaw in him, that lovable werewolf!

And the smut was very well-written. I won't say much else because I'm really awkward when it comes to reviewing smut.
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is a beautiful story 3 I love Remus' character, he just seems so calm in this. Sad, but still Remus. I think you got his character spot on. Tonks too.
animefan28 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
They really are such a prefect couple! im still not over their untimely deaths. but anyways nice story!
shleprock chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
good story,and thank you for writing a love making scene where the woman does not enjoy being spanked!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was really sweet! I absolutely loved this! :]
Ima Pename chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I love that not only is this delicious between them, but that it comes in the middle of his mission and seems to fit right. I like that R/T get a break and have some lovely sex for once, without it spoiling the mood of angst and war and not being together.
krumfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
great story...I enjoyed it a lot!
SecondSilk chapter 1 . 1/30/2006

They go so well together. And within the times, it's a wonderful interlude.
jwoods471 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Good story.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Very good story.
purebristles chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Aw. Sweet.
StarrCat chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That was awesome! You really made it beautiful. :)
TrinityDD chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Oh, this was absolutely lovely. Their characterizations were wonderful. And yay! for Arthur Weasley. ;)
TDU chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Once again I really don't have much to say. I'm reviewing because, once again, you've written a story that deserves lots of glowing reviews. I'm not quite sure what it is about your stories that leaves me at such a loss for words. I find it very hard to pinpoint what it is I like about your writing and your ideas - all I know is that I do like them, very much. Anyway, despite not having reviewed your work very often, I've enjoyed all you've posted and I will look out for future work.
Desperate Measures chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
It's always a pleasant surprise to see when you post more of your work up. I'm a little surprised this story hasn't been reviewed because quite frankly, I loved it. You're one of the few authors I have come to consistently check on...silly readers.

But on to the story...

I love when a writer actually HAS a purpose for smut in their story. Mindless sex often doesn't read well and unfortunately I tend to see more of that than anything else. Though I loved the gritty realism of this one and the connection Remus and Tonks seem to share. It was incredibly hot and I really look forward to more of your work.