Reviews for Cursed
Death-Muncher chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Cool story I hope you continue with it. :)
Sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
I see you gave up on your story from the date listed. it's a shame because this is a really good story! I really would have loved to read the entire story! I just recently found these fanfiction pages and love reading the stories about the Winchester boys!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
Keep updating!
roxy071288 chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
OH MY GOD...I...LUV...YOU...I...I...I...YOU...SO...GOOD *unable to form coherent sentence*
talon81 chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
great story! I can't wait to read more! :)
kokomocalifornia chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
wow. this story is really great! :)
elemental-sparky chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
please update soon! this is really good and can't wait for more :D you've got the brothers down to a T. Keep it up...aslyums just evil, ignore it please :D *hates when sam and dean fight*
eddy6401 chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
this is really good, can't wait for more!
xxagent182xx chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
wow, i really thought i had reviewed this and today, i was like i guess... i didn't. My bad. I also noticed... no update. I'm ready to start throwing sharp objects! None that will injure your hands or brain. So you cans till update XD I really love this fic. The amount of reviews you have are very much deserved. You write wonderfully, you're descriptive, the characterization is well in one word, perfect. I could picture Misouri talking and so on. Their reactions are realistic and so on. please update soon, i love this fic. It's wonderful! My favorite by far of any fics online. pleasepleaseplease update soon. i'll be waiting not so patiently.
J-Bird2006 chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
Please add more to this story soon! I need to know what's gonna happen to Sam and Dean! This story is AWESOME!
Adara-chan67 chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
I can't believe I never reviewed this chapter! I am SO SORRY! I can't think of why I didn't...

Anyway, I'm SO GLAD you decided not to quit. And this was an amazing chapter, too...poor Sammy though...

How much more is there? I hope a lot! UPDATE SOON!
DreamShadows chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Yes well I meant to give you my seal of approval on this chapter a while ago when I first read it, but I don't know what happened. I thought I had reviewed! I must have ran out of time in my study hall or something... Sorry!

Anyway, I loved this chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens when Sam and Dean meet up with the others... I need to know what happens, because I need to know if Sam makes it through this, alive and emotionally intact.

Please update as soon as you can, because as you can see about thirty people are waiting for your update!

I mean 56 reviews, and 57 with this one, now I know I am not the only one who loves this story...

So update ASAP, heck do it as a 16th birthday present for me... (Jan 11th)

He he he... Just update soon please?

(begs)
Kaewi chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Are you waiting for another episode to air before you write again? Heehee.

I just found this story, and i'm absolutely addicted. I hope you don't make us wait too long!
Mellaithwen chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Sheer excellence! I mean wow! Really hope you update this soon, maybe some Dean angst on the way? Please? xx
Rosadina chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
I liked this story a whole whole lot. Although Dean better not leave Sammy for "his own good"! I love their relationship, it's so angsty and hurtful and makes me just want to cuddle them! This is going in my c2 and you're going on my author alerts.