Reviews for He Is My Father
Stormblessed chapter 1 . 1/23
Please hurry up an write/post more! We can only wait so long!
Cat chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
this is so great. i love it 3 i wish you didn't abandon this story, it's truly amazing!
TegamiBachi25 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
really...? obi wan didnt even get married...
TheBobcat18 chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
This is really good. I really like how not only are you showing light side training but also dark side training too. So far I really am enjoying the read. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 80 . 4/23/2016
I love this story. Please continue.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/6/2016
Pls ship anakin with keira and padme with kavar while ani akd keira are like chosen one destiny charger
Guest chapter 22 . 3/3/2016
Oh NO ANAKIN WILL BE SO ANGRY AND JEALOUS well he has Kiera
Guest chapter 20 . 2/26/2016
Kiera and anakin sitting in a tre g
Guest chapter 19 . 2/26/2016
Ok 1 word forthe sith fuck
Guest chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
Kriff looks like its war pepol
umaa chapter 80 . 12/30/2015
i just started reading this story..and i loved it
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 80 . 12/26/2015
I love this! Please please please please please please please please please please decide to update again soon!
BuffyKenobi chapter 80 . 8/31/2015
I really really really reeeeeeally absolutely LOVED your story! I know it has been almost 8 years but I just found your story and I would really appreciate if you could just update already! Please! I really wanna see how it ends! I totaly ship Anakin & Keira together, and Obi & Siri! Please update! Let them have a happy ending and some Anakin/Keira action, if you know what I mean... *wink* *fangirling*
hadesgirl015 chapter 80 . 8/12/2015
Is there no more . I loved this story so much I want more! I need to know what happens
hadesgirl015 chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
oh don't tell me it's Siri to! Well if i think about it, the timing is off, and if it is her Palpatine is totally Pedo
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »