Reviews for He Is My Father
Cat chapter 1 . 10/31
this is so great. i love it 3 i wish you didn't abandon this story, it's truly amazing!
TegamiBachi25 chapter 1 . 9/20
really...? obi wan didnt even get married...
TheBobcat18 chapter 16 . 9/12
This is really good. I really like how not only are you showing light side training but also dark side training too. So far I really am enjoying the read. Looking forward to more!
I love this story. Please continue.
Pls ship anakin with keira and padme with kavar while ani akd keira are like chosen one destiny charger
Oh NO ANAKIN WILL BE SO ANGRY AND JEALOUS well he has Kiera
Kiera and anakin sitting in a tre g
Ok 1 word forthe sith fuck
Kriff looks like its war pepol
umaa chapter 80 . 12/30/2015
i just started reading this story..and i loved it
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 80 . 12/26/2015
I love this! Please please please please please please please please please please decide to update again soon!
BuffyKenobi chapter 80 . 8/31/2015
I really really really reeeeeeally absolutely LOVED your story! I know it has been almost 8 years but I just found your story and I would really appreciate if you could just update already! Please! I really wanna see how it ends! I totaly ship Anakin & Keira together, and Obi & Siri! Please update! Let them have a happy ending and some Anakin/Keira action, if you know what I mean... *wink* *fangirling*
hadesgirl015 chapter 80 . 8/12/2015
Is there no more . I loved this story so much I want more! I need to know what happens
hadesgirl015 chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
oh don't tell me it's Siri to! Well if i think about it, the timing is off, and if it is her Palpatine is totally Pedo
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
I would say that chapter was terrible, but I skimmed past that absurd list a few lines in.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »