Reviews for Marauders Take Two
KittyKatt357 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
kert's mother is Luna Lovegood,am I right? anyway's it's great and I cant wait for more.
kowlenski94 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
koolio
ILoveAnime89 chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
Love it update again soon. .
ruler of the sporks chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
what is up with the stamp/seal/thingy?
Kayhera chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
Though I really enjoyed it so far I doubt it matters anymore since you haven't updated since-oh, three months? Ah, I couldn't ask you to continue if you didn't want to. It's hard to get back into the swing of an old story at times. But it did have a nice intro and, though riddled with OC's, was still flowing along. It would have been interesting to have seen more of this map and I rather enjoyed the Rena and "Seriously James" character.

The seal was a wonderful gift! I wonder how Ginny pulled off making up her own. As for Kert's mother, my only guesses are Luna, Hermione, Lavender, Pavarti... Patil? Ergh, it's been a while, my HP knowledge is rather fuzzy. It's been replaced with Digimon knowledge. _ Ja ne.
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
Looks like Harry's taken a page out of Dumbledore's book. Sending a gift without telling what it is.

Kert glued his hands together LOL!
singergirl221 chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
great story kert's mom is luna and ted'smom is tonks
The Violent Tomboy chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
Man this is great!
Link007 chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Funny, completely humorous, really lol humor, great job!
Pontas-Metallika chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Omg! This is so awesome ;P Im obsessed with the Marauders, and making the "third generation" a new generation of Marauders is a bloody awesome idea! . Please update soon, I can't wait for more. As for Kert's mother...random guess..Luna? Aw well, random guess ;P And if you're going to make Abimala Blaise's daughter, I should tell you his last name was Zabini, not Blaise, hehe.

Update as soon as possible!,

Meta-Chan
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
YAY! But whose the headmaster?
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
A Malfoy in Griffyndor, that could cause problems. The History of Magic class was funny no thanks to Binns
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
oh...like the idea, and the characters...very nice, having the kids come to school, can't wait for the next chapter! plz update soon! nn
Ria chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Hiya, I'm normally not so much a fan of future stories with the children of canon characters - but this one is lovely, I'll keep tabs on it.

I'd love to see them find the marauders map...

Oh, and wouldn't Remus/Tonks still know Harry?
Sarakiel chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I like it so far :)...has cool potential. question though... would remus and tonks not have visited harry and ginny at some point in the last 11 years? shouldn't their children, and probably longbottom's as well, already know each other? I know its a nitpicking..lol

Great writing, can't wait for next chapter! Have added to favourites list.

-Sarakiel