Reviews for Get Up Again
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aw, so cute. I felt the last few words of the last line could be a little different. Like
laughingst chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I can see him doing that... sweet, thanks!
lauraluvsedward chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
GAH. adorable. iloveit.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Silly Ed...

Gosh, I love him, fictional-ism and all.

Great story...not that I'm surprised.
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Ahh, good insight into Ed's biggest fans, Al and Winry, and how well they know him.
RaindropLightwave chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Great! I especially loved the last line...
Gozilla chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Another great story from my favourite writer! Well done! -
wolf00rakuen chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Omg...that was so sweet! So sad...I love the last line, it really hit me and I started to cry... that was the sweetest thing I've ever read! Poor Ed...
Hitsuji no Edo chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Beautiful piece, as usual. Your writing totally makes me fangirl... I love your introspective peeks into all the character's heads. Keep up the fabulous work.
Evil Midget Turtle chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I love this! I can really see Winry and Al longing to help Ed up while also wanting to do what he wants. You are amazing in writing FMA one-shots!
Crystalazer chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Very nice intro-spective piece.

*sigh* Ed, you are so very stubborn. It's going to kill you one day. But he's self-sufficient. _
XToxic-ShockX chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This was good! I really liked it.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Hi, Henrika!

Another fine vignette that describes Ed to a "T!" I really liked this one. I know I've already said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, but I love your insights into the FMA characters. Thanks for posting and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Terry
K a w a i i - S y a o r a n chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
"Henrika- Ah Ed. That stubborn side is going to get him one day."

*nod nod* Yup, that's why I love fanfiction~ lol. I like this piece about Edward (as well as the rest of your stories and hopefully I can stop being lazy and review them. I'll get to it soon.. lol. )

Happy Thanksgiving! (even if its a little late but sh. lol ;])