Reviews for Brandy and Vogue
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
AHH! so adorable! i love the idea of jess being a dad. i can't say anything more because i'll result to squealing _ nice job!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
aww, LOVE IT! :) :) especially all the adorable rory/jess parts that sara witnessed. great great work.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
yay a mariano family fic... i love them so much :) and i agree if these two ever reproduced, the consequences of said conception would be beautiful :)

again and forever well doen.
RainByDay chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
This is so adorable. My favorite part is definatly the first part of Christmas Eve. So cute. Amazing story.
ginlove chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
You just write the sweetest Lit fics! This was defintely not an exception.
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This is not at all what I thought I'd find when I read this story, yet it is still amazing. I think the picture you painted of them in the future is a likely (if ASP ever wakes up, JK) possibility
someone5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Aw, I luff the fluff. :) Thanks for perking me up. This one is guarenteed to put a smile on anyone's face.

Great job!

*hugs fic*

*hugs Sam*

:p
MissPriss11120 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
What a beautiful piece of fluff. Sara is just adorable and Jess would be the best father I believe. And you're right, Milo and Alexis would have the most beautiful children. I absolutely loved this fic, you do fluff so well.

Elisabeth
milovroxmysox chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I always hate your oneshots. All because they end WAY to soon. I know your just gonna say. "I had always planned on this being a oneshot" and I always read them cuz i know there gonna be good, and then I regret doing that cuz I know I'm gonna end up sending you a review (which will have no effect by the way) begging for you to write more. Oh well, I guess I'll have to live with the view stories that aren't oneshots. Okay fine, I'll keep reading them, but only because I'm slowly going insane lol.
selina chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Aw they have a little girl and I can imagine her all adorable, like.

Aw :)
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
OMG! i loved it. especially since my name is Sarah! it made me feel so much happier than ever! i absolutely loved this story!
spinaround chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Hey, great story. you are an amazing writer!
petitos grasshoppertje chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This was so cute! I loved it!
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Aww, that was soo adorable! I loved it and I love the thought of Jess and Rory having kids! Great story!
imaslacker chapter 1 . 11/25/2005