Reviews for Innocent Mishap
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Even though I kind of know how this would ended, it was still made me nervous and worried.

Which was Great !

I'm so glad they didn't get separated !

Separate close family - brothers, like Sam and Dean was the greatest mistake anyone would make !

I'm glad John was there too...
Vampire Queen chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Great fic! Thank you so much for posting!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I love these stories:D Thank you!
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
nice story I loved the way Sam escaped a guarded room and got into Dean's heavier guarded room, so cool.

And how Dean yelled at that caseworker, nice! ;P
twomom chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
This was a wonderful story! I'm so glad I found it. I loved how you wrote all three characters. So many people make John out to be a bad guy but I never thought he was. He just wanted his family kept safe. I love stories about what "authorities" would think whenever they were around the boys when they were hurt and you really delivered. Thanks so much!
sly chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
very nice.
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
aw... a nice ending! :)
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Ha! That showed her! :)
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
sometimes I hate social workers... ok most of the time I hate them... but I suppose different people have different experiences... poor Sam!
amba gurl chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
wow this was an awesome story! i absolutely loved it!
spnMom chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Lovely story. I hate to say it, but I love stories where people notice that the boys have more injuries than they should. It would be nice if severe abuse cases never got over looked, but unfortunately they do. However, I also don't like it when people make assumptions about families without knowing the facts. I think if the boys demonstrated some of their fighting skills, some of their older injuries could be easily explained away by sparring exercises getting out of hand. That works for some variety from the old "sports injury" line.
Catasauqua chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
Read it. Loved it!

"What kind of father checks the hospital before his sons' friends' houses?" Sam looked skeptical; His brother would be proud.

"I don't know; I'm only ten years old. you're the doctor, you tell me. Where's my brother?"

LOL! You tell her, Sammy!

Dean felt Sam tense up and instinctively stepped in front of him, turning to face his brother's tormentor. "Who the Hell are you?"

And the battle line has been drawn! This is one line you don't want to cross Dr.

John spent the night there, protecting his son from whatever haunted his dreams.

Oh,no! You're putting cracks in my 'Hate John To The Depths Of My Soul' resolution!

Great story. Thank You.

Cat
Dit chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Aw that was so sweet! I loved seeing how they each looed out for each other!

Loved it! *adds to favs*

Dit aka Ditzyleo
sentarla chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
hi, loved this story. Really didn't like the socal worker, couldn't she see from the start that they are ment to be together? Happy she finally got a clue! Loved the caring John, so different from what I see in all the other stories.

THanks heaps!