Reviews for Kim Eternal
alokin chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Now this is a strange one ...
That Swedish guy chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
Came across this when i saw your sequel updated, thought id read this first, and im surprised on how good it is. /bows

A very well written story, making for good contemplation. Is immortality realy a gift we should look for? Or would it be a curse?

Much thanks for some very good reading.

That Swedish guy
bigherb81 chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
Great story certainly a unique take on the whole immortality aspect. It's good to see that even though things didn't go as planned things still ended well for everyone. The scene in the restaraunt very Bonnish. Also the scene at Dementors and the fact that so many people were left in the dark including Demontor was great. I do understand about the ending and the comments of tacked on. It does show the qualities of a quick wrap to just finish things off to have it done, but it also sort of leaves it open for a continuation. So great job on the story and be glad that you at least finished it.
RobinofYJ chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
Just discovered this story, and wow. Don't know if you're even still active, but i'll be clicking on your name tag to check any other stories you have written. great job!
Pojko chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
Well, this was very different, but in a very good way. I guess time travel is indeed a cornucopia of disturbing concepts. One thing I didn't quite catch though, what happened to the "mortal" Kim who was transfered to the immortal world? Does she just no longer exist because of the changes in the times lines, or did she get sent back, age, and eventually die? Arg... brain pain.
kilgore61 chapter 8 . 3/1/2006
This is a great story. While I was sometimes confused about the details, the entire concept was uniquely imaginative and original. Reminded me of Phillip Jose Farmer.

Excellent work, and I look forward to "Ron Everlasting", although I think I'll wait until it's finished so I can enjoy the entire story at one sitting.
Fabius Maximus chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
I'd also add my voice tothe comments that there could be a sequal to this very well done story. I'm hoping, for Bonnie's sake, that they have some method of "tubing" children, rather than forcing her to belt out child after child the old fashioned way- although I assume that she'll have a VERY long life (maybe a few centuries), that's still not much of a life to look forward to, especially since she'd be a prisoner- one in a gilded cage, but as the one source of hope for mankind she and brick would be kept safe.

And then there is Kim and Ron- what will they do? They have an FTL ship now (presuming they can get neutronium), and there is a whole wide universe out there...
Hobnob-rev chapter 7 . 12/26/2005
I liked this a lot, time travel was a good idea and it was nice to see Shego, though hated at the end (and she died before? One of the first to drift away), become... quiet and normal.

This does deserve a sequal... maybe one last uber chance to stop it all... I dunno.

The reason I mention the above is due to the problem of only having Bonnie and Brick as offspring viable. The reason is that your story means that Bonnie's children would have to interbreed with bonnies children in order to save the human race. The problem with THAT is the lack of gentic drift. You're asking for genetic diseases and gene damage that can't be repaired. Unless of course, they adjust Bonnie's DNA each time so the children are genetically different... That would mean using templates from the immortals.

Still, good story and I enjoyed it. Thumbs up :)
HeavyMetal84 chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
Good forward to the sequal(Hint,Hint)please.
Lori Toland chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
Oh! This was so good! The ending was fabulous. Very unexpected.
whitem chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
Now that was really cool.. I enjoyed it immensley! You're writing style is almost reminiscent of Heinlein... VERY COOL!
Bobboky chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
nice rehash
Riverfox237 chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
*stand and applauds* Excellent work, Binkmeister! And congratulations on finishing your fic! I will most definitely admit, I wasn't at all expecting this ending, but this is the best way you could have ended this! I'm so glad that there's a happy ending all around, and that everything worked out for everyone! (Except for maybe Bonnie, but who cares what she thinks? Lol.) Great job! I can't say enough how much I liked this fic, ESPECIALLY this ending chapter! You did such great work! Lol, I better stop myself now, or I'll go on and on for an hour, so I'll end my review here. I hope you make more stories soon, dude! Keep up da totally awesome work! Waytago!

*Riverfox237 sends Binkmeister a truckload of popcorn shrimp, 12 large 3-topping pizzas, 3 gallons of Insta-Flavor ice-cream, and a Rufus plushie as congrats on finishing his really great fic*

Ciao for now!
Knottaclue chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
This was an excellent read! Obviously well thought out and carefully written. Mind-opening beginning to a superb happy ending. Thanks for sharing it!
Bobboky chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
good
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »