Reviews for Outside Looking In
GreenNinja23 chapter 7 . 5/6
Wow it's been a really long time since you updated; I don't see you finishing the last two chapters of this story but I really enjoy the seven you wrote! You write beautifully! I cant even count how many times I've reread this story. I love That 70s' Show and I LOVE Jackie and Hyde!
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 7 . 1/22
I love the mature Hyde that you write. And Fez and Laurie would definitely have the most candy-addicted pervy little kids ever.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 6 . 1/22
You captured Eric really well here :-D
Jaycie Victory chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
He sat down at the table, across from Jackie. "Jackie, why do you think I don't want this baby?"

"Um, because you told me you never wanted to have a baby. Like a thousand times."

"Yeah, I also told you we weren't getting those purple curtains, and what color are our damn curtains?"

"They're the most beautiful pale lavender—"

"They're purple, Jackie."

"So what's your point?"

"My point is that it's your job to talk me into stuff I don't want. I knew when I married you that that would include babies someday."

*Beautiful* exchange. I adore this series. I'm favourite-ing it. First Zennie fanfic I've favourited, and I've read some really great ones. But why haven't you finished it? Gutted. Reall
Jaycie Victory chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
I am in love with this chapter. You just get these characters *so* well. And the wedding vows... oh the wedding vows. I actually cried. And fanfic doesn't do that to me very often. Just wonderful.
Jaycie Victory chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Ohhh... just *lovely*. Such a Hyde proposal. And you got Red spot-on too. You have a real deft touch.
Jaycie Victory chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Brilliant.
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
:D LOVED this. Very believable interaction between them. You have a great grasp of the characters.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is excellent. Very believable. I really like how you write Hyde and your explanation of Donna's seemingly cold behaviour towards Jackie. And your analysis of Jackie is thought-provoking. As much as I am a Zennie, she really did make Hyde her whole world. Perhaps too much so.
Anon chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Oh my gosh, this story is so sweet an in-character! I love the humour. All chapters were so perfect and well-written. Amazing job, and thanks so much for sharing.
Elle Elleb chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
sosososososososososo good! I hope you finish it, although, this ending left me really satisfied :)
Elle Elleb chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
You have so many great moments in this chapter, but my favorite line of ALL TIME is this one : "He was wearing his AC/DC shirt—Kitty still didn't understand why he felt the need to declare his support of power adapters—"
You do a great job at capturing Kitty's perspective, and it made me laugh for a long while :)
I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but I for one would love to see the end :) here's hoping!
ShanghaiLily chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I love this one so much! So unique -and hysterical-to see things from Leo's POV.
ShanghaiLily chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
This exchange is the best thing I've ever read in a Jackie/Hyde ff! So perfectly in character and witty! I can imagine it actually happening in front of me. LOVE! :

"Okay, it wasn't just 'another guy,' it was your sex-addicted ex-boyfriend—in a frickin' towel, no less. And lay off the sarcasm already; this isn't you."

"How exactly would you know? You've barely spoken to me in a year. I could have changed completely. I could be...be...punk for all you know."

"Jackie, you're not punk."

"How do you know?"

"Well, for one thing, you've bathed in the last twelve hours, and for another, you're wearing a unicorn t-shirt."

"Fine! Whatever. So you've told me you're not sorry for anything you've done and that I am a slut who is not to be trusted. As flattering as this has been, may I go now?"
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
This story is amazing. Sorry I was using my phone and it just went wonky. This story is amazing. Love it. Update please.

LuvXHugs