Reviews for One Thousand and One Nights
serenityselena chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
great story :)
Mionefan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is so similar to another story I've read, that I hesitate to review. I'll give you a thumbs up for the effort though. It was worth the read.
WistfulLove chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Excellent, nice job]
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
-blushing deep red with a silly smile- Well...that was, er...hot. Heh.
Alorkin chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Well done. Hermione's actions were, from one point if view, more than a little out of character, but on the other hand, simply a logical extension of her canon personality.

Her reasoning for wanting Harry were selfish, ad his reasons foor joining with her were equally selfish. Sex is the toime when one ca be both giving and selfish without regrets.

Their lovemaking was pretty accurate as far as first times go. She shouldn't have climaxed though, as hardly no woman will her first time, but other than that, it was well played.

I have to think my ne real gripe here is Harry's leaving in the night without so much as a message. that is *so* not in his character. While 'canon Harry' can be a hot-head, he is unfailingly courteous to others (Snape, Draco and he rest of the Deez don't count.) so he would have at least wakened her and explained his absence.

You provided an 'out' by having Harry return with his shield, rather than on it. I think it would have had more of an emotional impact if he had not survived. Pregnancy would also have provided an emotional support fr the story.

Anyway, a well done tale. Good on ya!

Alorkin
potterstwin chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
great fic, i've read it before, but i thought that the second one was an extra chapter, so i reread it...

the sucky thing is, i can't remember if i've already reviewed this fic before... i'll have to check it out, lol.

again: you're an awesome writer and i will keep looking for more that you've written and look foward to reading them.

potterstwin

ps. if you did descide to write another chapter on this fanfic, i don't think anyone would mind :D i know i'd certain read and review it!
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Loved it!
fanficfan chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
IT WAS GREAT I LOVED IT SO MUCH

yr abilty to discribe the story was brill

from fanficfan
Chrystal Slara chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
it may have been a random story but it was pretty freaking awsome... good job
Weirder Than You chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Good! I liked it! You should definitley write something like this again. The grammar and spelling were all good, which always helps. Just enough detail. Yep, good.
My Name Is R.C chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Lovely. Just lovely. I loved the story. Though, it was short, it was sweet. Too bad it really didn't end like this. I would have given anything to see it like that. Well, I congradulate you.

- Naty.
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Awesome job I loved it I know what you mean. I have yet to write my M story but I will in the near future.
Shiny Volvo Owner 20 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Awsome job
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I think I'd be rather worried if sex made anyone I know scream...

Apart from that, nicely done. I like it. Now I have to go and read through whatever else you've written :)
izzienkate chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I love how Hermione was the one to do the seducing.