Reviews for Two Sided Mirror
heather ambrele chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
,,,BOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,YOU,,,STINK
csimiamifreako chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
I HOPE WE GET MORE ON NIA IN THIS STORY! I FEEL SO SAD FOR TIM! AND ABOUT PAULA, WELL SHE ISNT A BIG CHARACTER, IN STORIES OR THE SHOW, BUT NOONE HAS EVER KILLED HER BEFORE! THAT DEFINANTLY DIFFERENT! LOL, ITS NOT REALLY FUNNY, BUT OKAY, YEAH, GONNA SHUT UP AND GO READ MORE...
misslucy21 chapter 13 . 12/17/2005
This was great! Very exciting and suspenseful!
speedmonkey chapter 13 . 12/14/2005
“ Yeah, you know the thing you do with your legs, one out in front of the other,” I see that speed isn't the only sarcastic one. lol. And the whole scene between eric and speed, "I let you do that." LOVED IT. This is really what I needed to cheer me up. Thank you so much. And the last part *sniff* great job with this story. Sad to see it end.
speedmonkey chapter 12 . 12/14/2005
Great chapter. Especially after the past few days I've had. I really needed this.
randomwriting chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
I loved it ~ from start to finish. And you saved the best for last.

"...step back or you'll be late for work." lol!

"She had to speak his language sometimes to get through to him." Good one!

I'm so glad there was resolution w/ Eric. I had a feeling it would take him some time to come around. But friendship prevailed in the end.

"...furrowed brow look..." I love that look!

The scene at the grave was heartbreaking, but you handled it nicely.

I will be looking forward to the sequel & the continuing adventures of Pru & Tim... after the holidays, of course, lol!
NyxPonderosa chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
Well, i am looking forward to the sequel, i love the end of this. And you are the greatest! Thank you so much for this. And i hope the disaster wasnt as bad as mine was. Im still picking up tinsle from the floor. He threw a whole ball at me. lol
randomwriting chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
What an emotional chapter. I could feel the weight of the guilt & pain he carries. Poor Eric, his anger at the betrayal of their friendship is justified, but I hope in time he will come around. Now Alexx... could anyone be more forgiving? She cares so much for her boy, understood what he needed to do & all she wants is peace for him. Aww.

And the ending... just what I hoped for. Romantic...& funny! You know I'm going to want a back story on these two... but I'll wait, till the new year! Nice job. I'm looking forward to more.
NyxPonderosa chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
“ I must be delusional,” Prue said , drowsily, “ because I thought you just said that you loved me.”
NyxPonderosa chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
OMG, it was like watching a movie. I cant wait tell you update again. I love this so much. You really cant leave it like that!
speedmonkey chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
Great chapter. I love an angry tim speedle! Great chapter like I said. I'm glad alexx is ok. Please update soon.
randomwriting chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
"I'm rejoicing on the inside..." Well so am I! "A happy Tim Speedle." I love it!

That was quite a chapter. I don't have a lot to say because there are. No. Words.

You've outdone yourself w/ all that you had going on in this chapter. I don't know how you did it!

I loved all the background on Nia's horrible mother & the connection to Preston. And Ray made an appearance~ that was a surprise. I'm so glad Alexx will be okay & that Cal & H have forgiven him. He still needs to see Eric... But mostly I am happy that Pru is alive! Now he can finally begin to grieve & heal.
NyxPonderosa chapter 10 . 12/4/2005
Holy... you cant leave it like that. I know you went off line to work... i am going to the x-mas parade which is in about two hours. But i should be back. Please hurry. Im beyond hooked.
randomwriting chapter 10 . 12/4/2005
Wow! You really left us hanging! What a great chapter. It's going to be hard to wait for the next. I'm anxious to learn Alexx' fate. What a strong woman she is.

I could feel Tim's "murderous energy" in this chap. Until Horatio diffused it w/ the line: "How are you going to get there?"

That was a wonderful exchange between the two & demonstrated H's ability to take control of the situation & the care he has for care of his team.

I loved the line: "...like watching the skies turn pitch black before a storm. It gave him a sense of the intensity that was boiling under the surface." That line gave me the same sense; it was a wonderful description.

also: "...family looks out for family..."

Well done!
speedmonkey chapter 10 . 12/4/2005
Er...I could realyl kick that preston's ass! Oh what a jerk. I swear is he kills Alexx,.,...ew thats a side of Tim Speedle I don't want to see. lol. Great chapter as always. Please update soon.