Reviews for Serenity
eh chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
It would be nice if you continued this, or wrote a prequel. Good story, write more please.
timetowieldtheblade chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow, I love the way you did this! Love all your other stories, in fact!

Wonder if your gonna continue with your Harry Potter story, History Repeats Itself?

And I hope you update First Knight soon!
The Great and Powerful Oz chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Are you sure that's the end? Now you've inspired me to write one meself! Two of my favorite things came together! Firefly and Buffy! Aw, I love Mal. And Kaylee, and of course, River.

"No Power in the Verse can stop me!" -Kaylee, River..."War Stories"
screaminheathen69 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Very not bad! Cryin' shame that's the end, though...
chemqueen chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
this is great, but you leave so much unsaid that you should continue it!
Serrafina chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That was really wonderful...and I really want more, but I can understand if you think it works better as a one-shot...still, I think it'd be nice to see how Buffy ended up on Serenity.

And please update First Knight! I can't find any other Buffy/Aragorn fics to satisfy my craving...
prophecygirl3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I really like, both Mal and Buffy were in character and I love it. It would be extra cool if you added onto the story.
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
*scowls* Just a one shot? THats totally not fair.

I want to read the rest of the story now. Well.. It's good enough. But that just really seemed more like a teaser then a one-shot.

I like how you have breaking/dying interchangable. Cause normally I'd argue that Buffy would die before being broken by torture and what not.. but.. Yeah. YOu made it make sense. and just. Thank you. Loved it.
smileyblu7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Brilliant! River as a slayer... well I'm just jealous that I didn't think of it sooner! Both Buffy and Mal are well written and very much in character. too bad this was a one shot! Hope more movies strike your fancy enough to crossover w/ BtVS!
Inactive Dormant Account chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Another great fanfiction, on it's way.

I
feyechelon chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That was SO good... poor buffy. I like that it was purposely vague.. such a mind teaser! loved it!
Nienna Saralonde chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I love it love love it. You're my favorite author on I very much enjoyed first knight. Keep up the good work.
Claddagh chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Wow, Asha! That was terrific, but there were big, giant wholes missing. You are going to fill them, aren't you? Please? With Nathan on top?