Reviews for The Price of Truth
TheSoulOfAStrawberry chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
That was absolutely profound...

I mean, I don't know if you remember writing this now, seen as you are probably working as a top novelist or something. I read fanfiction because I'm bored, and I genuinely never thought I'd come across such a piece of work that left me with tears streaming down my face. Your writing is beautiful, never let anyone ever tell you otherwise! Really LOVED this story... :,)
Rei Sagara chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Very well done, Okashira-sama. This fanfiction was truly amazing. You managed to keep everyone in character, the plot was very interesting and it was well written. Critism, huh? Sorry senpai, but all I can give you is praise. This story was wonderful, I absolutely loved it!

Final comments: I hate yuri yet I loved this story, great job at managing to do that. Also, two questions:

1. I'm hosting a Fanfiction Awards in April and I would like to nominate your story for "Best Yaoi/Yuri Fic" and possibly some others. Is that okay with you?

2. I'm going to be making numerous Negima fics soon and I was wondering if you would consider being my co-writer.
Negima Idiot chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Excellent fanfiction. This was the very first Negima fanfiction I ever read. And after it was done reading it, I immediately knew that this is my favorite fanfiction ever. Kazumi is my favorite character, and Sayo isn't far behind. I can't think of anything to criticize about this story. I love the manga and the anime episodes of Sayo's death. So thank you very much!
Makuhari-Fan01 chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Criticism? Why? You have written a nice, two chapter mystery/drama worthy of inclusion as two or three or more chapters in the manga, or in a new anime series. (Even with just a very few spelling and grammar errors.)

You did good. I was thinking Kazumi Asakura would be reincarnated or decended from Aoki Kana. Thanks for surprising me.
Whitewash chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Agreeing with Ryan/xsojix in a few places here, but your writing style in incredibly infectious. :3 I might be biased because Sayo and Kazumi happen to be two of my favorite characters (hey hey, SayoxKazumi's even better), but I loved this fic. Sayo getting all her memories back was awesome, and her becoming materialized for that brief moment was beautiful.

The murder part, eh, could've been done better; I still can't quite imagine Ichirou's anger to be strong enough to kill anyone, much less more than one person, even if he was that deeply in love with Kana. There could've been more variety in sentence structure/length (I found myself skipping a few sentences of description) as well, and SayoxKazumi, I have to admit, was hinted at like MAD. For the most part, however, it was written very well.
Mima57775 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Very intriguing xD
Someone chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
What is your problem? Why would you be critisized, that was amazing! you didn't have the intro to long, you had 2 long chapters instead of 8 annoying little ones, this is one of the best stories I have read as of yet.
ryan macdonald chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
While I'm glad that the story had a happy ending to it, I still feel bad for Sayo.

How could Moriyama Ichirou murder Sayo in cold blood like that AND say those horrible things about her?

Sayo is one of the kindest people that you could ever meet and anyone who would think of Sayo in the way that Moriyama did is beyond contempt!

Sayo is too forgiving in my opinion but then again, it is was I would expect from her given her kind and gentle nature.

I know that he was upset that his two best female friends fell in love with each other but geez, he went WAY too far!

I'm glad that Kazumi managed to off the bastard. Not only did she save herself but she also avenged Sayo's death. She'd make the Klingons from Star Trek proud...

As for why the murder was covered up, couldn't the Academy have just taken steps to ensure that the police don't uncover the world of magic and keep them focused on the murder investigation?

Then again, we ARE talking about the same organization of mages who couldn't even prevent Chao and 2 or 3 other students from revealing the world of magic without having Negi's help to stop her AND constantly worry that magic being made public would lead to armageddon...

Sorry about my rant, I just hate it when politics gets in the way of justice AND I hate it when sweet girls like Sayo get killed...

All in all, good fic.
Little Wolf 713 chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
i absolutely loved this story! even though im not really an

asakura x sayo shipper, this story was absolutely astonishing. i guess its because ive always liked mystery/murder stuff, like Law and Order. anyways, love the story. thanks for the good read!
BioDragon chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Really liked this story, the pairing is cute. Ever going to do a sequel? That would be awsome!XD
writer-jm chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
*sobbing uncontrollably* So DAMN Beautiful!

I love it to death! I haven't even finished all the manga, yet. Thank you for showing me this lovely couple.

Truly an interesting story. Wow. I'm still speechless and slightly dizzy.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

writer-jm
Shadow Of The Void chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Wow. Very nice. This was the first Kazumi/Sayo fic I've ever read, and you've already made me a fan of this pairing. Also, despite having a few spelling errors, this story was very well-written. This is definitely going in my favorites list. Please do more Kazumi/Sayo sometime in the future.
this is not my home chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Wow, I definitely just read this last night. Now I REALLY want to get into this fandom. Your betas are pretty good, too. I only found a few typing errors in the whole thing. See you in speech!
Stunned person chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
You know what? That's just amazing. One of the best short stories I have EVER read. You are so cool. I don't know why I skipped over this one before. Plus it was about Kazumi and Sayo; I thought the episode in the anime about her was the best through the whole thing (although that's not saying much, Xebec kind of ruined it later). How many stories are there about those two? I can't seem to find anything to criticize in this, but maybe I just like Sayo and Asakura too much. Keep on writing!
Sayo chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
a great story and well thought out, i liked how you also paired sayo and asakura together, after all even in the anime they seem to share a "special bond" as it were, anywasy keep up the good work in all future storys you do, and also i hope to see more fics from you involving sayo and asakura soon _

Ja Ne