Reviews for Testament
EyesLikeThat chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
freaking awesome :)
1. MMBOj chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
omg!

is this fic realy complete?

like for reals kind?

because if it isn't..

-you havent updated in months!

you have to!

but if this is the end of it, i'm so sad.

this fic was sad &it's realy good.

you're a great writer.
SWChica2005 chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
I had this hiding in my inbox for awhile now and finally realized that I never read it. So sorry! Wonderful story! I liked how you had the story from poor Faith's POV...she deserves to mourn just like everyone else. Great job!
RabidREject chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Awesome. Love to see a sequel.
timan chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Beautiful, Powerful, Funny and Stirring

All the Hallmarks of a Beer Good tale. I loved Faith's journey in this story. her disjointed and disconnected feeling really made you want to follow her.

I really liked the scene where Faith tied up Giles for information which clearly showed, yeah, she'd changed but when the came to crunch time she really didn't know what else to do so she fell back into old habits.

Great work,

Timan
somercet chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
AHH! More!
GB Keeper chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Wow. That last chapter was gripping. I couldn't stop reading it. And that letter at the beginning was great. I really hope you continue this.
kcarolj65 chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
This is truly excellent. Perfect Faith and Giles voices, and the way Faith dealt with her grief and rage feels absolutely right. Well done!
shahid chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
please please continue. i really feel there should be more stories telling what happened amongst the scoobies after NOT FADE AWAY. these 3 chapters were pretty soon.

if you dont wanna update then atleast plz tell me, although i really hope that you do.
J chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Beautiful.

Her "moving the line" comment was great, true, and in character. This whole thing was. It's a different take on post-NFA, but one that I think may be more legitimate than the usual - her being pushed to the brink, I mean.

I like the don't sell out line, too.

Don't know if it stands up, but its worth thinking about.
Emma Raven Moony Grimm chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
lots of emotions over Wes' death. I like. Will there be more?
Tariq chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
HI. Really nice fic. Enjoyed reading it. Write more soon!
Evilawyer chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
This whole story is turning out great. Fantastic portrayal here of Faith trying to make sense of everything, and Giles' not-yet-thoroughly explained guilty fatigue.
ka-mia2286 chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
i really like this. i can't wait to read more
firecrackerinthedark chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
This is a great story so far, I like where it's going. Will we find out what Faith's letter said?