Reviews for Through A Stranger's Eyes
azqwsxcderfvbtgthnb chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
OH MY GOD! I went on FanLib and read this story. It is so good! It sees the different side of the characters. And I liked how you told the story from and outsider, that was nice and different from other stories written by the main characters. I also like the e/c in the story, and how each of the characters were portrayed.

I was going to sign up on FanLib only because I was going to ask if you had an account on FanFiction so other people could read this story.

This story ROCKS!
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
That was an awesome one-shot.
Carrro chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
A special one-shot - but i loved it! Aww, you described things so good, and made everything sound so beautiful! Nice work!

~Carro
EmmaBerlin chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Wow, I just started to read the stories a couple of weeks ago (starting from the end of the list...) and I love this one! It's a quiet one, very nice to read, and definitely shows that you love to write!
Nikky's girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
this story is so lovely, ive read it twice nad it still brings tears to my eyes everytime

Thankyou for putting such a lovely fic on this site
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
i loved it a lot
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I think I'm in love... with this story!

It's just beautifully written. I love it!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Your story was really interesting. I liked it. It was different than the normal P.O.V's. I liked how you had the story come from someone else's perspective. It was a nice change.
addicted666 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I really don't think I could say much more than 'beautiful'. Loved it through and through. *Whines* But I wanted to know what she said too!
Lourdes777 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Wow. I liked this a lot. I like the point of view! Awesome job- I'm adding this to my favorites!
Dian chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Nice story-Thank you
randomwriting chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I liked this quite a lot. A different & fresh perspective made it unique. Nicely written.
VanHelsings angel chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
oh. my. god.

that was beautiful! i *almost* cried.

ok, ok, i cried. great job. no wait, better than great,

FANTASMAGORICAL! lol. my word.
MedicWarrickLvr chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
WOW! That was awesome. Completely heartfelt and yet non-invasive. I really, really enjoyed that and love stories written to honor Speed's memory.

EXCELLENT WORK!

~Susan
Lazy Days chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh, I loved this. I like seeing the team through a stranger's eyes because it's kinda like reading a story through a viewer's perception. Great concept! Will you write more stories? Can't wait to read them if you do.