Reviews for A Snowy Weekend
nfrederi chapter 23 . 5/27
I love this story! Wish we could have seen this instead of the horrible story line from TPTB. Thank you so much!
I haven't found a TV show that I enjoy as much as I enjoyed JAG. Harm & Mac will always be my favorite couple. Always wondered why we got the Harriet/Bud wedding instead of seeing Harm & Mac marry. I found Harriet & Bud irritating most of the time and I found the addition of Mattie ridiculous...Vulkovic & Cresswell obnoxious. Sorry, I got carried away. Thanks again for the sweet story and now I'm going back to rereading the rest of your stories. Hope you are well & happy!
Hazmatt chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
KAN U!
steamboat chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
Fantastic story! Such a pleasure to read!
angeliena chapter 23 . 8/6/2012
I like it! Thankyou
Vesja chapter 23 . 12/6/2009
Thank you for this story! It's almost Christmas again, (over here it's 11:27 PM and December 6th) and you sure got me waiting for it impatiently! (Is that even an English word? If it isn't, just add it to the dictionary, together with christmasish )

Vesja.
MISSYAlexandra chapter 23 . 10/3/2009
Oh my GOD! That was the most beautiful thing I'd ever read.

I was up until 2am reading it... until my mum caught me and told me to go to bed.

I loved it SO SO SO SO SO much, excellent piece of writing, bravo!

I think I saw a sequel, which I'm going to read asap.

Congratulations once again!

- Alexandra :)
pawprint64 chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
I have been reading along and thoroughly enjoying the story, when I realized that I hadn't sent a review of any of the chapters. I was just caught up in the story and eager to get to the next chapter. I really like how you brought Harm and Mac together in this chapter. I am getting back to the story now, but wanted to say thanks for the great story.
deb1108 chapter 23 . 7/5/2008
I absolutely loved this!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 17 . 6/6/2006
The Admiral is a Seal, isn't he?
Missy Holland chapter 23 . 4/9/2006
I read this one so many times and thought it would be a good idea to review it now it's done, so here's my review: I LOVE IT :D :D

loves,

Missy
Missy Holland chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
I did that too :D :D( shaking my bed and pillow ) and I love the story, i read it b4 but back then I wansn't logged in, so here's finally a review :D

Loves,

Missy
BrittanyLS chapter 23 . 12/21/2005
This was so sweet! I loved each chapter!
starryeyes10 chapter 23 . 12/20/2005
great story.
Cheryl chapter 23 . 12/19/2005
Very nicely done! Brilliant idea needs to strike soon. Merry Christmas!