Reviews for A Snowy Weekend
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
KAN U!
steamboat chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
Fantastic story! Such a pleasure to read!
angeliena chapter 23 . 8/6/2012
I like it! Thankyou
Vesja chapter 23 . 12/6/2009
Thank you for this story! It's almost Christmas again, (over here it's 11:27 PM and December 6th) and you sure got me waiting for it impatiently! (Is that even an English word? If it isn't, just add it to the dictionary, together with christmasish )

Vesja.
MISSYAlexandra chapter 23 . 10/3/2009
Oh my GOD! That was the most beautiful thing I'd ever read.

I was up until 2am reading it... until my mum caught me and told me to go to bed.

I loved it SO SO SO SO SO much, excellent piece of writing, bravo!

I think I saw a sequel, which I'm going to read asap.

Congratulations once again!

- Alexandra :)
pawprint64 chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
I have been reading along and thoroughly enjoying the story, when I realized that I hadn't sent a review of any of the chapters. I was just caught up in the story and eager to get to the next chapter. I really like how you brought Harm and Mac together in this chapter. I am getting back to the story now, but wanted to say thanks for the great story.
Newbie08 chapter 23 . 7/5/2008
I absolutely loved this!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 17 . 6/6/2006
The Admiral is a Seal, isn't he?
Missy Holland chapter 23 . 4/9/2006
I read this one so many times and thought it would be a good idea to review it now it's done, so here's my review: I LOVE IT :D :D

loves,

Missy
Missy Holland chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
I did that too :D :D( shaking my bed and pillow ) and I love the story, i read it b4 but back then I wansn't logged in, so here's finally a review :D

Loves,

Missy
BrittanyLS chapter 23 . 12/21/2005
This was so sweet! I loved each chapter!
starryeyes10 chapter 23 . 12/20/2005
great story.
Cheryl chapter 23 . 12/19/2005
Very nicely done! Brilliant idea needs to strike soon. Merry Christmas!
Kathy chapter 23 . 12/19/2005
Can I just say what a pleasure it is to read your stories Michi. You write so well and write both characters with the style, class and dignity they both deserve. You are by far in my opinion one of the best and one of the only writers I will continue to read in the future. Thanks again!
Michelle UK chapter 23 . 12/19/2005
OMG Michaela, please rack your brains and find a way to continue this story, it's been such a great read. Thanx