Reviews for Seven Days Makes One Weak
RenjisxxGirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Lol! That was awesome, lol.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I this a prequel would be awsome for this fic!~
Lady of the fog chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I liked it
Syuuk chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
it's written in 2005..three years ago. but .it's really good!
AUehara chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
cute... but confused (for me, of course), but in fact cute

some thoughts of this genius bout uchiha's traided, tis so nice, mostly if those thoughts were like these ones...
ShadowSpartan921 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008

That was awsome, Dude! I didn't think there would be any Neji and Itachi fics! YAY! Thankies!

*throws m&m's everywhere*
DrivvenWrinth chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I really like your take on this. It's all so simply done, no over explaining. It's just one simple beautiful thought. Thanks for sharing.

I'm new, so I don't know about the whole "well rounded critique", but if I am expected to find something, then all I can say is "and if the had" - I think you meant it to be "and if they had" (last paragraph).

I loved the story and wouldn't have even mentioned it, if not for the "well rounded critique" thing.

It's not a distracting typo, so if you don't change it, I really don't think anyone will care.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007 word...awesome...short, but awesome! dude...the jyuuken...damn...never thought of hott! this was a great ficcy...ficlet...thingy...yea...good job!

Peace Out! _
HitachiinxLover chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
*Slaps self* I didn't review such an amazing one shot? Maybe I need to shoot myself instead. . But ignore my ramble. I shall get to the point-I love it. Yes-Of course Neji would be enjoying every mind-blowing moment with Itachi. Nice work. :3
NejiUchiha chapter 1 . 11/1/2007

Neji and Itachi sweaty, kinky man-sex!

Great job!

Ja ne!

Calamity Clam chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I like it. It's...different than the other a good way. Other than that, ItaNeji is a rapidly growing favorite of mine.

Good story.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
LMAO. The first few sentences were hilarious. xD
allison chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
i love the way you used repetition at the begginning of the story. lol.
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 10/12/2006

yum, perfect oneshot.

Love it! (throws out Itachi and Neji shaped cookies)
The Alien From Outer Space chapter 1 . 8/22/2006