Reviews for Unknown Love
Alice-Anne-Beckett chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
thats so sad but i love it when Fuu and Mugen get drunk its DA BOMB yeah well thanks -midori-kohai
teenstar113 chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
I loved your story. It was a great idea. I love your ending!
ShadowVixen chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
Beautifully written. You couldn't have ended it any better. It was sad abot Michiko, but the last line was written perfectly to wrap it all up. Awesome job :)
Kuon chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
kinda sad but a happy ending. good job by the way.
the-everglow chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
this story was absolutely awesome and u did a good job with it! i am very much looking forward to the sequel, so keep me posted k!

everglow
ShadowVixen chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
Aw! Mugen rescued Michiko! Awesome! But the next chapter is the last? That's depressing. Oh well, I still can't wait :)
the-everglow chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
yay, awesome update!

omg its almost over *tears* but i really like this story. are u gonna do a sequel or something to it?

i luvd when mugen got fuu drunk, and then he got drnk too...greatness haha.

please update soon, thanks.
blackXheart chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
Ha ha! Looks like Fuu and Mugen got busy! But poor Michiko and Mugen! So sad. Y_y
Kuon chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
i can't believe Mugen & Fuu slept together. what will the group do now? please update soon
KAOSUSCHI chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Heh...I like that!_

Please keep writing. You've done well so far.
blackXheart chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
This is interesting! Update when you can.
the-everglow chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
it's ok, i forgive u! :) actually i am having the same problem with my stories, not being able to update. *tears*

i really missed this story and i'm glad to see more of it. please update soon.
ShadowVixen chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
Awesome story. I already love it! Please update soon :)
adorima chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I'd like to say a couple things about this story

-I'm really impressed with this fic. Though you are only beginning to write fanfiction it's obvious you have talent. I'm not flattering you for the sake of flattery when I say that it is the best fic that I've come across while muling through the many inadaquacies(in my humble opinoin...ha) that crowd the Samurai Champloo part of You have a knack for observation and for depiction without using overbearing and superfluous language...you don't need to impress people with big words when you can tell a beautiful story with only simple ones.

-This would be an absolute epiphany to most fanfiction authors(pay attention people) but Mugen is in character here! And he only cussed once(or twice...)! It can be done!

-You immediately begin with the plot instead of filler.

I'm definately reading the rest of this. If there's anything I can do to help you keep this fic or some other fic going I'm here on the weekends. (I hope I didn't alienate you and sound like a nazi in this review, but if that's what it takes to get the message across...heh)So e-mail me if you want. I'd love to bounce ideas with you.
littlemekochild chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
hey i loved it, but what does it mean that her hair was falling out?