Reviews for Inconstant Moon
Kuroida chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
This was such a sweet story and the ending bit was awesome!
fireblazie chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
Aww. This was a sweet, sweet story. I especially loved the little Harry/Ginny squabble in the middle, the bet Fred and George had about how long Remus and Tonks would snog, Hermione asking Remus to tutor her (I do so adore the thought of him being a teacher!) and of course, Sirius. Great job!
MrsTater chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
I've just discovered your work, and it's beautiful. You capture that hint of melancholy that's always present in Remus, yet his sense of humor, and his sweetness are there, too. And you do a wonderful job of showing just why Tonks is so perfect for him. I especially loved her "showing off" her metamorphosing skills by sprouting blue fur.
purebristles chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
This was beautiful. Short, sweet, to the point, not too much angst - nice.
Dilatory chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
just finished that... g'aw. cute. and I love that Tonks and Lupins Relationship is not realy straight forward once they've 'got together'. Far more them, far cuter, far more realistic. *smooshes*
Rain chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
Very nice ending :) Loved Remus's letter at the end to Sirius :D
Rain chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Very amusing :)

"By the way, Fred won the bet. Six minutes."
Rain chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Well written :)

*loved* this line :)

"I think I just fucking kneecapped myself."
WriterMerrin chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
"Really now, Lupin, you're at the top of the food chain"

I loved that line. Actually, the whole piece is full of vibrant details. It felt abrupt in places, but not bad for your first fic for this ship. I followed your link from the LJ Community, and I'm looking forward to more of your writing.
RavenSiriusBlack chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
Wow. It's amazingness. I love it. It's spectacular! loverly!
jadeddiva chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
Nice story. While it's well written, I had some problems with the structure. In the first chapter, I had no idea what the timeframe was, and what the relationship between Remus and Tonks was like at that point in time - perhaps making it very explicit would help? Also, I don't know if it was just me but it didn't seem like a post-HBP world. Granted, I know you're going for a more realistc world view, but I just wanted to give that bit of criticism. Overall, well done and I look forward to what you write in the future.
Wild Magelet chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
She leaned down, and he caught her intention and tilted his head back to accept her kiss. She'd intended it to be a quick peck, the sort of kiss they usually exchanged, but he responded with sleepy enthusiasm and it ended up being quite a bit longer than that. "Sorry," he said after she managed to disentangle herself.

It took her a moment to catch her breath. "Can we do that again?"

"I don't know. I'll have to think about it."

"Get stuffed, old man."

She realized how much she enjoyed seeing him smile, the way his eyes crinkled up and the gauntness of his face was briefly forgotten. "As I just said, Nymphadora, patience is a virtue."

"Oh, go to sleep."

"I shall."

Possibly my favourite passage from any R/T fic, bar none. And being a complete fanfiction addict, I've read a few! Wonderful characterisations, beautiful writing. I'm in love with it.
Foxx Laverinth chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
I really enjoyed this fic a lot. Thanks for the good read. :) You should definitely link future R/T fics on wotcherwerewolf again. ;)
Dena Katrina chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
Oh my gosh, I loved this story so much. I just read the whole thing... it's perfect.

About halfway through I found myself wondering what I was loving so much about it, and I came down to several things: the characterization (which felt so perfectly familiar to me, as an RPer, and they just felt so whole and real and perfect), and the details. Oh my god, details. Just random things. Remus's missing nipple. Brownies of Infinite Density. The flashback in the middle that left me wondering for a bit why it was there, and tying it back in at the end with Remus's letter. It's little things like this that are so often missing in fanfic, and you tackled them perfectly.

Much love. Much, much love. _ I don't usually gush about fanfiction, but this was mervyfab.
rumor and sigh chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
This is lyrical and very lovely. I enjoyed the gentleness of their relationship. Write more!