Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Sister
Linkminer00 chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
Alright, here it is, black on white: a promise that you'll update. But your bio says otherwise. You've quit? That's ok, but without finishing ongoing stories first? And with a promise that you will update? I don't even know if you will ever see this, but if you do, please reply.
Linkminer00 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
When I saw "Old Man Demise" I was like: "Holy crap! Demise from Skyward Sword to?!" But then I remembered that this was written 2006, and Skyward Sword was released 2011, so it hadn't even been announced yet. Lol.
Linkminer00 chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Ok, so there are a few things: Pike. Is it pronounced "P-ee-k-e" or "Pike" like in the word "spike"? And the part about Aryll becoming a "greater hero" than Link, well, if Link had been like he is in The Wind Waker (the game, not your fic) I would be like: "No way", but considering what he's like in these stories, almost ANYONE could be greater. Also (I'm sad to have to complain) when I learned that Majora was gonna be the main antagonist I was like "AWESOME!" but I must say I am disappointed; his strategy is not at all a "Majora strategy". Ganondorf, yes, he does something similar in Ocarina of Time, but if you've played Majora's Mask, you should know that Majora is the most evil villain in Zelda history! For example, the others tend to want to conquer, but Majora is not that kind-hearted, he fucking decided to DESTROY everything. And he is also the most powerful enemy, as he CAN, in just 3 days! He also wouldn't take any prisoners, not even to get the Light Force; he knows he doesn't need it, perhaps in defence of this fic want it.
Linkminer00 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
... AWESOME! Majora is FUCKING BADASS! Oh, I love this! This story is gonna be awesome.
Link543 chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
Come on, please continue this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
What?! What happens to Tetra, Aryll, Pike and Link? I wanna know! Which story should I read now? :(
hectorbucaroa17 chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Ugh its been 7 years and no updates...
I'm really disappointed because this was the best Wind waker series I've ever seen.
Hopefully the new HD windwaker game coming for the WiiU will relight you passion.
Even you Deviant account is inactive...

Hmm are you still alive? lol
e chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Please update awesome story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Wow. To think bambi raped and lost her virginity to link and they were acually cousins the whole time.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
please update your stories i can't waut to continue reading this story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I HATE YOU! Why did you stop writing these fics? The fics you wrote are the best that i've ever read, better than most of the hundred-something page novels that i've read (and these were really good novels). Nothing I read has any chance of living up to these fics. I hope that you eventually come back and finish these. I need to know what happens between Dark and Bambi. Please finish this.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Why the hell haven't you finished this yet? This is the best thing that i've read.
The Walrus chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
Well, I guess I came in a little late, but still. You have improved greatly since your other two works, and it is amazing. I am happy that Dark is most likely a good guy (I was sad when he "died" in HF.

Anyway, this is 5 years of hiatus and I hope you are still planning on completeing this masterpiece, it would kill me inside if it ended here. Keep on writing!
Hero of creation chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
wait, if they're cousins that means. HOLY SHIT VAATI RAPE LINK IN HIS COUSINS BODY! (falls to ground in featle position from terror) THAT IS SO FUCKING WRONG!
GalePelt chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
i hope u continue soon ) i like this story (really funny and somewhat dramatic at the same time)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »