Reviews for HoroRen Honeymoon
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Continue it.
UnluckyTeddyBear13 chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE IM ADDICTED TO IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED MORE LEMON!
JayK89 chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
Aw! thanks so much for this story! I LOVE IT! *tears* it's so funny and smexy! my fave genre when it comes to yaoi! hehe and I love HoroXren! Please tell me you'll continue it! please! please! pretty please!
jinx1995 chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
aw, this is the sweetest story i have read of horo and ren. i like it very much.
KiraKira-Kirimi chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
Do you actually know Ainu? 0_0 Isn't that like a dead language?
demon thing chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
so cool can't wait for the next chapter a bit overdoing it on the whole horo past thing but it works okay i guess.
Princess Lady Subaru chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
It's an amazing chapter! Thank you for updating this! You are amazing! Woot! Next chap should be interesting.
DayDrEaMiNg-child chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
i apologize for my previous review. i checked again after ur reply and found how wrong i was. i dont know what made me think this was a one-shot. i obviously wasnt paying attention or something. whatever it was, i dont know and i feel like a total ass. im deeply sorry for sending you such a rude and unfair review.

this chapter was...really fast. i dunno, everything just seemed to go so fast. and Ren at first seemed like he was pmsing with the mood swing. but i can see his points. and those...girls *shivers*

im thinking they may be in trouble cuz they got the furyoku on tv, which means people will be asking questions. and theyre gonna be stalked by media maybe? well i dont have a lot of time to read now, but i intend on finding out by reading when i get the chance.

sorry again for the last review
DayDrEaMiNg-child chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
this IS a m-rated fic, right? so wheres the lemon? wheres the hot guy-on-guy sex?

wonderful story, its cute and sweet and touching...but i wanna read sex too!
micky120 chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
OMG! AN update! *dies of shock and happiness* Awsome chapter but i am now scared the girl will fuck up Ren and Horos marrage!

Micky x
SaturnMax chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
Aww. _ Cute, poor Ren and poor Horo.

Can't wait to read more, tis good.
Nirah chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
hey i read your story. it was Great... actually scratch that make that Fantastic. I hope you don't stop the story ok.

KEEP THE FANTASTIC STORY GOING!

U ROCK!
DrAgonuS chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
kim write more or be destoyed
Cenarias of Sapphire chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Love it.:D

Please Update
skybluey chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
What is Horo hiding from Ren? Please update soon! I hope they are both happily together.