Reviews for Rules of Marauding
Kaitlyne chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
I love this story! Please continue? It's absolutely amazing, and you are an exceptional writer!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Looks like this project got abandoned, which is too bad.

You have a good imagination and you really captured the canon characters well.

It's especially hard to do Peter justice because we know how badly he's going to turn out in the end, but your Peter is very realistic.

Sirius could be a real ass sometimes, but he was still likeable.

I was glad that Andromeda rescued Sirius from an entire summer of boredom. She's cool.

Walburga Black is just right, verbally abusive and offensive but doesn't touch Sirius.

Orion Black is too abusive. I don't think he ever physically abused Sirius either, but yours did.

Kara had more problems than just the loss of her parents. I was hoping that more of her past would be revealed in this story so we'd find out why she's the way she is.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
That was pretty daring of Peter, and funny.
vnjadi chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
I must say that i LOVE the stories you have written, and I wonder when the next chapter will come...I hope soon...D
BlackCat03 chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
Loyal reader here Keep the chapters coming because they do get better and better. I feel a bit sorry for Snape, but I think you've portrayed the ways things were really well. Keep writing and I shall keep reading.
Asher Elric chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
love it! can't wait for an update!
Angelisa McKaine chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Please finish! I love your Marauder stories. Please!
BlackCat03 chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
I made it to review. I'm not too late am I?

I'm still madly in love with your story and can't wait till you have another chapter up. Make sure to update soon ok? I have a question though. Is Sirius' brother your character or is he featured in the book somewhere? It's been so long since I've read HP books that I don't remember it he exists.

Add more ok? And take care.
Little Lupey chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Oh it was amazing! Utterly amazing. I love Sirius' reaction to Regulus. It was perfect, I could just picture it. Little tolerance for other people, but completel tolerance for himself. I'm glad Kara wasn't 'that bad'. Uncaring, but not bad. Which is always a good thing. Alexial as always, as we originally thought, was the sweet loving.. I'm all for my friends, type of girl. Gotta love her.

Good Job!
Undomiel2007 chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
yay! chapter 3! even though it was a long time coming (believe me, i know since i checked every day:)) it was well worth the wait! this is by far the best marauders story ever, just ask my friends. i've been raving about it from chapter 1 of the first part:). i will be faithfully checking for chapter four! happy writing!
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
This was very funny! I love it!
siriuscos chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
OMG FINALLY! I've been waiting to be able to finally review this chapter.. stupid computer. I loved this chapter.. you learn so much about Sirius' personality in just this tiny chapter.. his neediness.. his love for his friends.. his whininess.. his pure need to defy everyone. It was amazing. I love the Peter thing, but you already know that.

You also learn a little bit about him on how he responded to those letters from his friends and how much he actually wishes he had that. I know that not everyone will agree with me, but I honestly think Sirius is a pretty well rounded character. If you look, you'd agree with me too. Anyway, I loved it, you know I did.. I know I did and now all your readers know I do :D. Update soon Aimee, I miss your story lol. It's like the one good story I have to read.. Pathetic, but so very true.

Karalyn
isiwaru chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
good series. please continue.
BlackCat03 chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
As always, very good ...

Sorry it takes me so long to review, ever since I got married its hard for me to check up on all my favortie stories here. However, I still remain a loyal subject to your work, so that means keep posting the chapters and keep sending me the notices, like you usually do.

You take care Hfan, and do more updates ok? Cheers.
Undomiel2007 chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
group hug! *hugs hfan* yay! you updated! awesome job! i had almost forgot about the two way mirrirs, thanks for reminding me. oh well, just another excuse to go back and reread OotP. :) please update soon!