Reviews for Sacrifices
SNOW chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
I liked it:) Very tragically sweet! Kudos.
xmegaminoaix chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
Well surprisingly, you are not the only one who watched Titanic a lot of times even if it is kind of out of date... i guess, but I'll still love that show. I like the story... and like almost any YohxAnna story that's sad... I cried after. T_T Well, just keep making more Yohna fanficts.
tituna chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Im crying too!Itso sad!
Natia chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
Is it okay to admit that I'm crying?
Jun Tao chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Hey, my little brother sounds like my Rio at the end! Please keep writing! I like it.
rumia chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
poor anna!:(
rumia chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
y did yoh ave 2 die!;_;
Hanji tho chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
omg i like it! plz update! i want another chapter

plz
Felix-samma chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
haha! kawaii!
mystery93 chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
i hate your story very much .But it is damn exciting.
electric-sky chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
Wow. That was a very sad story, and it captured the shock and anger of a loved one's death well. *solemn nod*

The only part that irked me a bit was the end - It seemed a little too rushed. I feel that, in a story such as this, the end should be slower, and more powerful. Maybe if Ren offered her the knife instead? It might emphasize that all he wanted was for her to be happy, and she could make the choice for herself.

As well, a hesitation before taking the knife may show that she didn't want to leave Ren upset either, but she realized that if she left herself the way she was, suffering, Ren would suffer more than she.

Just some advice that you don't have to listen to. It's just my thoughts, nothing more. ;) *tacklehug*