Reviews for Funbari High
ILoveStories13 chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
OMG! I like the meaning behind this story and all but WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?(cough) sorry I really like the Ren and Horo pairings but this is just wrong. I really like it but at the same time i want to throw up. Awesome plot though.
Rukia5783 chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
OMG! This story is so amazing it made me cry. Ren and Horo are such a cute couple. I love this story! But the ending is so amazing and sad at the same time. I love it!
Battle-Royalist chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Cool haha HoroHoro the bitch.
sunflora263 chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
This story was great. I've been waiting for some one to make the people with split personalities to be as gruesome as this. Please make a sequal I loved this story and i'm hopeing that Horo comes back and the goddess makes an deal with him to bring back Ren. Make it anyway you want, I bet it would be great either way. Also, i loved the whole eating the heart and scalping thing that was awesome.
BBPanda chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
I don't know what to say. I can't say I Loved or Hated the story.

I'm going to complement you on the marvelous details and somwhat nice ending. I hope I Love the sequel more then I did this.

I just hate that you made Horo the psycho murderer who killed everyone. Horrible. But the story itself was very good. Congrats.
BBPanda chapter 13 . 3/19/2009

Why did Ren have to die?

That's. Not. Fair!

(Why am I crying? I'm a Horo Horo Fan-girl)
BBPanda chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
*Screams Louder*

It's too much! Horo wouldn't do that! Too. Much. OOC!

But, but I HAVE to keep reading! Why is Horo so OOC though?

*Starts crying rivers*
BBPanda chapter 5 . 3/18/2009

Why? Why was Horo Horo SO OOC?

I...I don't like it! Horo is So out of character. But...but the story is so interesting. I... I have to continue reading.

Yes, I do!
goaway right now chapter 14 . 2/4/2008
OMG! What a sad ending DX

HORO AND REN DIED? Oh well, great story, and welcome to my favorite authors list :3

Laila-Chaos-Has-Writer's-Block chapter 14 . 12/1/2007

and thank u thank u thank u i got LOADS of ideas for a story (not fanfiction) and that is so important cuz ive had writers blck lately

so ty! Ja Nae!
Neko chapter 14 . 3/7/2007
Woah...That was... impressive. Jasmina's death was so sickening and well written... and Dragon is quite fascinating... really. I'm not too fond of OCs usually but THIS one particular OC...

But... hum... there is this disturbing sentence in french at the end...

"Drakonis Meutrier, Drakonis Meutrier, Trepas a toute quelles derangent le pioncer de Drakonis Meutrier, Le deesse garde le sentier de le mort, lequel le loi de Drakonis Meutrier, Drakonis Meutrier"

I dunno if you are interested, but since I find it a bit disapointing to end on a sentence like that since there is a very little amount of mistake through your story (which is really great and not so common), here is a correct sentence:

"Dragon Meurtrier, Dragon Meurtrier, trépas à tout ceux qui dérangent le sommeil de Dragon Meurtrier, la Déesse garde le sentier de la mort, telle est la loi de Dragon Meurtrier, Dragon Meurtrier".

Hum. Feel free to edit or not, I just thought I would signal it.

And it doesn't keep me from loving your story. _
Princess Lady Subaru chapter 14 . 11/25/2006
I couldn't remember if I reviewed this story the frist time or I decided to go and review it, and ready it again for the sake of memory lane...I was crying more than the last time...It was just so sad!And good, especially adding the fantasy-ish part, along with the language. Was it french or latin? The where some words realted to french (I'm studying french) I could understand some. ANYWAY! Yeah, Good job, You are So one of my fave authors.

dyessie chapter 14 . 11/17/2006
so sweet, very different from those ordinary lemony fic.. it's amazingly dramatic,, nice story,, i'm looking forward to the afterlife sequel.. thanks..
Ayaka chapter 14 . 10/26/2006
You said don't cry, but I am. That story was so sad!

*sniffs* Like, Ren died!

*wipes away a few tears* He DIED!

*starts bawling* How could you? That was a totally amazing story, but it was so effing sad! I look foreward to reading the sequel, if and when it comes out.

*crying turns into a coughing fit*

*crawls into a corner*

Mrs Asakura Hao chapter 14 . 10/3/2006
OMG! poor horo! makes u feel like huggin him n put his sorrow away... may this cute couple rest in peace...