Reviews for Coming Back Together
CodeRed1682 chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
i find this strangly interesting and i wanna know why you quit writing
Shinigami chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
*shakes head* If I was Hao I would slap Anna because she started this whole mess! If she hadn't left Yoh like she did, Yoh wouldn't be hellbent on revenge, he's hurting everyone!
SeekingSolaceProject chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
man, i realized that you havent updated this fic in a long time, so you better update soon okay? I wanna know what yoh's planning, and so...you HAVE to update...if you don't then i'll...i'll do something! *thinking of something to do*
SeekingSolaceProject chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
haha, hao is awesome! I've always loved him! You have an evil personality but you still kick ass dude! I love you! although i love ren too...hahahahha
SeekingSolaceProject chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
sad...some reason i hate horo, but another, it's ren's fault...haha, but don't worry faust, you're doing your best! It's not your fault...haha.
SeekingSolaceProject chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
aws, cute...although they seem a little ooc...but that's what fanfics are for right?
SeekingSolaceProject chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
wow, just looking over my reviews and i've actually read this fic a long time ago, so i just wanted you to know that i'm still here and i wanted to review!
SeekingSolaceProject chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
hehe, I somewhat think that Anna deserves something like this because she's always treating Yoh so mean...then again, Yoh's not one of my fav characters so...but his personality right here seems to fit him really well...I think that he should act this way instead of the original way...much cooler in this chappie
SeekingSolaceProject chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
aws...I read this fic really long time ago and i reread it two days ago when I wasn't doing anything, anyways, I just wanted to review for it since I haven't and I loved this fic...feel really bad for yoh though..._
Lemon Wine chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
update
Superkawaiifreak chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That's so sad. Poor Yoh.
Kyra Akeli Lachlan chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I like. very crone-ish, wise. me like( reverting to childish speak because I like so much.)
Jenituls chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
Poor Anna..

Ahh and so the game of jealoust begins :D

-please update soon
Jenituls chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
Excellent chapter.

Continue the good work :)
Jenituls chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Man, this chapter got me down :(

What's with this sad depressing chapters? Hehe..

-please update