Reviews for Passion's Call
Sunflora chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Beautiful piece in which you convey the despair and love between Christine and Raoul poignantly well. I also went and read all of your other RC fics since I'm a big fan of this coupling. It's sad that there aren't more out there.
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Very interesting, m'dear! As you know, I normally don't read RC, so I'm glad that this chapter ended up quite a bit more EC than the other ;)

You're doing good work here; you asked me for some more thorough comments, so I'm writing you a PM (or an email, if I get yours in time).

I don't think you can convince me to be RC . . . but your writing definitely has potential. Brava!

Oh, and I'm glad that this part of the story seems to touch on what puts tears in Raoul's eyes through the PONR scene: the realization, no matter how welcome or unwelcome, that there is a connection between Christine and Erik that he simply cannot touch.

*Grin* Of course, I'm a diehard ECer, so I might be biased ;).
broadwaygirl257 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Oh my gosh, this is probably the sweetest and most well written R/C romance I've ever read! Marvelous! I love your descriptions and use of supporting details and the raw emotion. Perfect! Now I'm off to read Chapter 2...

BroadwayGirl257
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
YAY! It's gonna end R?C and I understand this Chap it works! so YAY!
Romance-luver222 chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Wow! Those two chapters were really good. You are such a great writer. I am a huge r/c fan myself. You should definetly keep writing r/c fan fics. You are so good at showing their true feelings for one another. Keep up the great work!
Kchan88 chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
This chapter was indeed different, but it was good nonetheless. It was so passion filled, and so dark, very amazing job! I think that PONR is a very intriguing song, even if it isn't my favorite; its so different from the others. I also agree fully with the statement that was made in your author's note; Raoul and Christine were made for each other. Very great job on this chap,wonderful insight into the characters of Erik and Christine
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
My computer is stupid and won't let me log in, so that's why this is anonymous. Anyway, this was beautiful! You are an absolutely excellent author, with an incredibly amazing talent. This brought tears to my eyes, I really felt Christine's pain. I love the perfect way in which you portray the relationship between Christine and Raoul. Raoul is so sweet and loving , and he is so willing to do anything to protect Christine. I loved the end especially. Please continue!
RiverofTruth chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Good job! Another truly incredible fic. A few nitpicky grammar errors, but, other then that, bravo!