Reviews for Let The Bond Remain Unbroken
Lotr forever chapter 17 . 8/12/2016
This is the best individual fanfiction story I have ever read! I love the way you por tray the characters. The story line is great and it had me on an emotional roller-coaster. Thanks for writing this awesome story!
EvenstarShine chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Even though this was written in 2005 I refuse to let it sit at 99 reviews. The feels were so real with the story, the descriptions were incredible. Loved it.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
You made me cry because this story is so sad and beautiful and for awhile I really believed that you had killed Aragorn permanently. MUST ADD TO FAVORITES!
BrightGreenNails chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Oh thank the Valar, I thought Legolas was fading! **Relieved expression**
BrightGreenNails chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
If that's who I think it is... Kathaliion's really loud
BrightGreenNails chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Wow... Worst time EVER to get captured by Orcs... Poor Aragorn and Elladan, are the Orcs trying to turn Elladan into one of them?
horsegirl0403 chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Loved it so much! Write more, please!
horsegirl0403 chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
Hmm, good ending!
horsegirl0403 chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
Crying as I read this, mlstly because of Arien. He was such a faithful, beautifulhhorse, he was more than a horse, he was an angel.
horsegirl0403 chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Love your writing style, can you teach me? I write stories, but I'm working on fanfics. Please?
horsegirl0403 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Ohhhhh, luv it! I leggy angst! Great story, dont make it gay
Namara Jane Knight chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
Can I cry? this was the first Lord of the Rings story I have ever read and I am utterly impressed with this one. The emotion you portrayed in this beautiful piece of art was priceless. I will expect much from you in the future. You are now going under my favorite author list for a truly impacting tale. Well done!

Namara Jane Knight
DragonHeart chapter 17 . 3/6/2009
Aww, cute ending. I always love the stories that end with a humorous sequence. Good story too, though a bit dark, and I kind of freaked out when Legolas was acting all freaky and weird.
CosmicEssence chapter 17 . 2/10/2009
This was brillaint. And that last chapter was funny and imspired. Though how did Aragorn return to life exactly, why did the animals names sound so bloody familiar and where did the demon idea come from?

Paint, heartbreak, emotions and interactions between characters, the danger and mystery and insecurities were all very well done. The only thing i'd say was that the sole focus on the family seemed off. Its like you put int he demon and the orcs and orc captain as extras as well as the animals and it gave the surrounding storyline more substance. But when it came to rivendell only Elrond the twins and to a lesser extent Gandalf seemed to contribute anything. I just thought it odd is all.

Anyway, this one made me smile so...well done and thanks!
faith bonksie chapter 17 . 3/11/2008
O.M.G

I have never cried so much at a fanfic in my life.

You have such a talent!

Have you written any others?