Reviews for Your Nightmares
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Robin. Is . Dick. Gray son.
BabyBird101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
i do love this stroy but richard grayson is ment to be robin in this D: just sayign you are a good wrtier
WintertheUnicorn chapter 1 . 7/21/2012

tim drak/drack
FRIENDLY OBSESSIVE READER chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I really prefer to think Richard Grayson is The Teen TItan's Robin
DNWHDYD chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
pretty good, but i just wanted to point out that Richard Grayson was this robin, not Tim Drake
POOP chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
It was very good, but I wish it was a little longer. It was basically the exposition and that is it.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
For some reason, I thought Dick was the Titans' Robin...
RobStar4evermagic chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
your story was not crappy it was pretty good.

I just wanted to tell you that Robin is actully Dick Grayson not Tim. And also for a little advice, press enter each time you are done with a paragraph, that way your writing will not be all bunched together and easyer to read. I also read your other story The Choice i liked it, it was writen well.

RobStar4evermagic
World of Nightmares chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
'ello! me and me friend are here, I was seeing u is having no reviews... thats caus u are not accepting them, so I is sending u one.. sorry we is sending u one. ok so I may as well say a few things, actualy me friend is saying the important things, I is saying BB AND RAE 4 EVER! now 4 the important stuff. ~Nightmare

ok, well 1st of al, pretty good fic. well-worded. :) u r a good writer. however, i think that u should know that the Robin in Teen Titans is Dick Grayson. proof of this is in the episode "Fractured". Larry's real name is Nosyarg Kcid, which is Dick Grayson spelled backwards... also, Tim Drake is about 10 years younger then Dick Grayson, so basing my analysis on the facts stated above, and guessing that Robin in Teen Titans is about 14-17 years old, Tim Drake would be between the ages of 4 and 7. well, that's all... really good story, though!

~Shadow :)