Reviews for There's no such flavor as Kaiba Light
enchanted nightingale chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
Loved this!
novelreader chapter 10 . 4/27/2016
The idea of someone loving you because you are ruined... isn't that a little... disturbing?
novelreader chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
Very interesting contrast between Seto and Kaiba, I understand why Kaiba is reluctant to accept his past life partially perhaps because of the different beliefs, can't imagine Kaiba believing in religion, he relies to much on himself, and I think goes by the creed "what happens happen"?
novelreader chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
Kaiba or Seto bashing Jounouchi is the best part or one of the best part, and very glad you have his past counterpart doing it too, of yugioh so I hope I get to see more.
novelreader chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
I understand the reasoning for Prideshipping (Yami Yugi x Seto Kaiba right) but I always saw their relationship as a bromance, lol, brotherly I mean, a brotherly relationship that trancended through time. I mean Seto and the Guardians of the Milleniums Items along with Shimon and Mana seem to be his first friends I guess, or at least to me the close friends or people important to him was Mana, Mahad, and Seto... and maybe Isis idk...
Hirami chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
Well.. Hm. I know this is no critique because it's my personal taste/opinion, but I can't stand Yugi. I don't like Puzzleshipping and it makes me unconfortable to read.
So the turn in the fanfiction isn't very... pleasing to me...

I loved the start, throwing Seto and Kaiba together always promises lots of fun... and hot action *cough*
I guess I'm still going to read it to the end, because I'm curious what's in with Yami/Kaiba and Seto/Kaiba.

I'm sorry, this is a total asshole comment xD" but I still wanted to get it off my mind. Sorry.
Hirami chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
I LOVE it until now XD promises some good fun, hrhr.
Hergan chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
You did a good job with the references. It's been long enough since I watched Gravitation that I honestly don't remember anything more than the name and that it was BL, and your descriptions made sense still. Love how you keep adding other bits of literature to the world.
Hergan chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Ah! Dragonriders of Pern, I think you are right about Kaiba's reaction to the books though... especially since the way they start out the dragonriders aren't the most respected in that world. If he made that into a movie though, I'd be quite happy to see it.
Acirederf chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
'Oh great – what were they doing now, double dating? It seemed like every time I turned around, things just got more and more fucked-up.'

That was great. Really made me laugh. Can't wait to finish this fic :).
Becky chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
Love this story didn't want it to end. My favourite of your stories so far is still 'book of the dead' but am going to read 'ghost' next and am really excited by the reviews. Keep your stories coming they are wonderful!
Serena Jones chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I enjoyed this. Loved watching the boys trying to avoid the inevatible partner swaping (one day one of them will zig when he should zag!) And here, the head hopping style played well into the plot (form following 'function' as it were.) Definately moves you to my favorite author list.

SJ
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
I was browsing through my favorites, so I decided to re-read this. Awesome choice as it reminded me why I added it as my favorite in the first place. Great work!

P.S: I still get this confused with Miller Light beer all the time. :)
ilovemanicures chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
It's interesting reading what can be considered a much lighter story from you after reading GUTG&NRBOTD.

But I find it almost comical that even your light story was serious lol

I honestly enjoyed the hell out of reading this. Mokuba was actually the person who fascinated me the most. The fact that you captured both his adult AND childlike selfs, is truly something to boast about ;D

You ability to take my breath away with these five characters astounds me, I look forward to reading more and more from you in the future :)

Thank you for sharing!
Demus chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
This is such a brilliant, original idea executed with finesse and style. Love it! And it is now my headcanon for the series :)