Reviews for We Fit Together
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 20 . 3/25/2010
I LOVE your story!

I cried through half of it but I still LOVED it .

~Tala-Paige~
unknown to love chapter 20 . 7/12/2009
I just read your story. I liked the sad ending was beautiful!
marteau.argent chapter 20 . 1/18/2009
I loved both endings. But I really loved the sad one. Sad or not, it seemed fitting for them. And I really like how they both went right before their talents were recognized.
marteau.argent chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
I just thought I'd take a break from reading at this point and say this was the most amusing chapter thus far. Mark has musical A.D.D. That wouldn't be nearly as funny, if my mother and I didn't do exactly as he did, without the benefit of alcohol.
Crittab chapter 20 . 11/8/2008
Wow. That was amazing, and depressing all in one. Powerful, to say the least

Loved it (although I hated it!)
theKRITIC chapter 16 . 11/2/2007
The Catcher in the Rye!
Spice of Life chapter 20 . 1/23/2007
I said to myself before I even finished that I would ONLY read the happy ending. I'm an overly emotional person, and I rather like happy endings, and I didn't want to be all depressed with the sad one...so what do I do? I read both endings.

And even though my mind is pretending the sad ending never happened, it was extremely moving. Beautiful in a grotesque way. So, nice job.
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Mark groaned again as he moved his head gingerly to face his camera that was miraculously still filming, and then spoke. “December 25th. 12:05 am, eastern standard time.” He coughed and blood came in a river out of his mouth. After a moment of shallow breathing he started again. “It’s cold as hell, and I think that I might die. Merry Fucking Christmas.”

That was seriously the coolest line I've read ever.
To Being An Us For Once chapter 20 . 1/2/2007
to tall you the truth i liked the sad ending better. i think that proves i'm fucked up.

great job, with the whole thing. i absolutly loved the story.
logicallychaotic chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow I can't believe I ever passed by this story. I know I have because the title was familliar. You are such a talented writer. You protrayed the characters so well, knowing exactly when to put in little side comments or what words to use to really drive a point home. I loved the sad ending. Call me sad but I did. I loved that they went out together. My favorite part.

"What are you doing?" Mark coughed again at the disruption of his body.

"Nothing." Roger spoke in his most soothing voice. "I'm just going to go with you." He slammed the glass into the table, a fragment remaining in his hands while the rest fell to the floor. "Just close your eyes."

It conjured up this image of Roger calming Mark and then quickly turning and smashing the glass as if he was mad at life for what it had done but he was not going to let it beat them. I really loved it. It made me cry which does not happen often...at all.

You are very talented. Could there possibly be more Mark/Roger stories coming up.

Now I am off to check out some of your other fics.
Tiger chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Well written. Great details, good inscriptions, and a great submission of Roger and Mark's relationship. I have now read this fanfiction well over three times, and each time I read it, a new feeling is evoked. Sadness, happiness...I read both endings, and I have to say, the sad one is very intimidating. I cried. Really, I had a tear or two. That has never happened in any fanfiction I have read. Ever.

I do like when Mark gets drunk. That was fantastically superb!

Roger helping Mark through his panic attacks. *heart*

I know Mark doesn't have a stepdad, but it worked out well in this story.

When can we expect a new story of the Mark/Roger extent?
Mel chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Roosevelt the bear... mark was some kind of nerd, eh *shakes head* then again, aren't we all?
Lanhar chapter 20 . 5/18/2006
OMG, how amazingly well written was that.

i love how mark keeps that part of him so far away from everyone until roger really cares to dig deeper and find out what is going on.

and its kinda sad, but i liked them going out together that way, with roger finaly finding the one person he absoultly cannot live without, and mark finally agreeing to let him die.

fantastic

lann
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 20 . 5/13/2006
Aww. What a great story.

~Ashley~
Thayet-Victoria chapter 20 . 5/7/2006
I read both endings to the story and I loved them both. I really liked the direction you went in with the whole story. I was impressed that you mentioned the different strains aspect, you're the first author i've read to do that. The sad ending made me cry but it was beautiful all the same.