Reviews for Our Rhythm
fernnu chapter 1 . 11/27/2005

1st off, im reviewing to show you that i dont jjust read your THIS IS NEW fic...

2ndly- awesome job on this new one. i can see it being another hit. keep it up. not many writers have the abiliity to grab my interest with the first, can, you will, you do...

lol :)

well thas it for now. just wanted to show you reviewer's love...

as always

angelwings14 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
plz write more this will be interesting!
Diblik chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
nopostings chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
"The Adult Titans" doesn't have quite the same ring do it, does it?

LOL! Sorry, couldn't resist. Not only an AU, but you're ditching the true Teen thing (I'm assuming they're not in the bar on faked IDs). Magz, you are bold, and I'm all for it.

I don't care if we're AU, or canon, or a crossover with The Brady Bunch, if it's well written, I'm there, and you haven't disappointed this overly talkative reader yet. Your descriptions are always crisp and precise, I can really see the club, and Raven... oh my... (excuse this boy for a typically gauche male response) WOOT!

Now that that's outta my system - I've bought the ticket, I'm ready to take this ride wherever you plan to go with it!
kasumi chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
UPDATE! its good!
ChibiPotatoes chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I'm excited to read you rnext chapters, your story is really good so far! Please post as soon as possible!

eldarranger :p
StarryTian chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That. Was. GOD. Please update soon! Nice details too.
Flying-Grayson chapter 1 . 11/26/2005 stuff, Magz ;)

Normally, I don't touch AUs, but since I love your other fic, "This is New" so much, I thought I'd give this a try and I'm glad I did. Good set up and tone. Please update very soon. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Very nice start to your story. I'm interested to see where it goes. Update soon.
EvilKritter chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This one is really interesting. Please update soon.
Xinthos chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
lol. i don't know what's funny but i'm laughing for no reason. It's rly good and i wanna read more now (damn u and ur good writing), so UPDATE SOON!

maybe i'm laughing b/c everyone calls him "Beast" i rly dunno.
Malaysianprimeminister chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That story was funny it was like a movie from the 70s or something keep it up
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
HRM...well this IS interesting. Can't say I've ever been a HUGE fan of AU fics, but I find myself liking them a bit more nowadays. This is an interesting twist on how the titans met. Good job on the imagery, especially on the clothes and appearances of all the charaters. Good dialogue, I can't wait to see how that conversation goes between BB and Raven. Keep up the good work, I can't wait till the next chapter.
Augustine chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Great Beginning! You definetly got my interest! Never heard any of the songs but I like em already lol. As usual Magz you never cease to amaze me. Can't wait for the second Chap. Take it easy. Later girl.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »