Reviews for Our Rhythm
fernnu chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
heyy

1st off, im reviewing to show you that i dont jjust read your THIS IS NEW fic...

2ndly- awesome job on this new one. i can see it being another hit. keep it up. not many writers have the abiliity to grab my interest with the first update...you, though...you can, you will, you do...

lol :)

well thas it for now. just wanted to show you reviewer's love...

as always

Fern_nu
angelwings14 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
UPDATE
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
plz write more this will be interesting!
Diblik chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
wow just great! I LOVE IT YOU DESERVE TONS OF COOKIES
nopostings chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
"The Adult Titans" doesn't have quite the same ring do it, does it?

_~

LOL! Sorry, couldn't resist. Not only an AU, but you're ditching the true Teen thing (I'm assuming they're not in the bar on faked IDs). Magz, you are bold, and I'm all for it.

I don't care if we're AU, or canon, or a crossover with The Brady Bunch, if it's well written, I'm there, and you haven't disappointed this overly talkative reader yet. Your descriptions are always crisp and precise, I can really see the club, and Raven... oh my... (excuse this boy for a typically gauche male response) WOOT!

Now that that's outta my system - I've bought the ticket, I'm ready to take this ride wherever you plan to go with it!
kasumi chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
UPDATE! its good!
ChibiPotatoes chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I'm excited to read you rnext chapters, your story is really good so far! Please post as soon as possible!

sincerely,

eldarranger :p
StarryTian chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That. Was. GOD. Please update soon! Nice details too.
Flying-Grayson chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Fwaw...hot stuff, Magz ;)

Normally, I don't touch AUs, but since I love your other fic, "This is New" so much, I thought I'd give this a try and I'm glad I did. Good set up and tone. Please update very soon. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Very nice start to your story. I'm interested to see where it goes. Update soon.
EvilKritter chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This one is really interesting. Please update soon.
Xinthos chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
lol. i don't know what's funny but i'm laughing for no reason. It's rly good and i wanna read more now (damn u and ur good writing), so UPDATE SOON!

maybe i'm laughing b/c everyone calls him "Beast" i rly dunno.
Malaysianprimeminister chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That story was funny it was like a movie from the 70s or something keep it up
BrotillaTheHun chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
HRM...well this IS interesting. Can't say I've ever been a HUGE fan of AU fics, but I find myself liking them a bit more nowadays. This is an interesting twist on how the titans met. Good job on the imagery, especially on the clothes and appearances of all the charaters. Good dialogue, I can't wait to see how that conversation goes between BB and Raven. Keep up the good work, I can't wait till the next chapter.
Augustine chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Great Beginning! You definetly got my interest! Never heard any of the songs but I like em already lol. As usual Magz you never cease to amaze me. Can't wait for the second Chap. Take it easy. Later girl.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »