Reviews for Perpetual Darkness
RoniBopShop chapter 5 . 7/21
Hope things are going well in university. Look forward to your updates :)
berry5tz chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Hello. I'm pretty much a newbie. I found your story today. I must say that I really love this one. The depth of Naruto and Sasuke, is mind blowing. I love their relationship. This is the kind of story that my heart beats for. Silly? Probably. Lol but it is the truth. I've been here for about 6 months now. And a lot of people seem to think that a sexy story is all you need. And there's nothing wrong with it .But I like more than just the everything is fine in bed. I need to know that everything is fine in the hearts and souls of my favorite pairing!

Thanks for what is written so far . Hope things are well with university and please update when you can. Be looking forward to reading more!
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Update soon!
Achlyse chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
This is a really beautiful fic I am excited for the coming updates and I will be patiently awaiting them! Good luck in university and your novel, but is Sasuke seme? I don't mean to be rude but a larger bodied Naruto uke seems strange... -avid Naru-uke nosebleed fan!-
Neko-NightLover chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
MORE CHAPTERS PRETTY PLEASE XD
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
ya im glad u saw our messages pls update its a great story :3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
MORE CHAPTERS PRETTY PLEASE WITH RAMEN ON TOP XD IT SO GOOD I LOVE IT
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
why don't you update?! WHYYYYYY!
Byakko Loki chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
this story is reeeeeaaally good! i hope you decide to continue it! i really really really like-no-LOVEE it! and the song is awesome btw! i listened to it on youtube with the english lyrics :)
Fairedenale chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Absolutely beautiful. Naruto and Sasuke got past a few problems, like Naurto's insecurities about his past. Good job! Keep it up!
Fairedenale chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
YAY! That was beautiful! Please, please, please hurry with the next chapter! I practically cried out in joy when I found out you updated. I read it, loved it, and crave more. So keep up the good work, k? Love ya stories!
chobits909 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Garg update! ::wantstoreadmore:: lookin good so far!
Fairedenale chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
All I can say is UPDATE! And well done.
valkyria1 chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
i really like this fanfiction i no ur probably not going to continue with this but if u find time PLEASE do some more on this story
narutofan5210 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
AWESOME! i wanna know how it keeps going, can you plese continue with this story I can't wait for more w