Reviews for Christmas at the Love Shack
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
best line: The three bears would approve of the furniture...

Ah, great little one shot. Thought there would be a sentence somewhere commemorating her dumping of Pete, though.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
omg..that's sweet! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Amaranth Traces chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
loved it. :)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
aw I love the mini-Daniel! I want one! ::grins:: great job!
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
That was a pretty little one shot. Well done!
nomoresassy chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! You did a wonderful job with this story. Keep up the great work. I keep checking your website for new stories too. Are you going to continue with the Into Our World Series? I started reading the new story on your website then it disappeared. I liked what you had written so far. I hope you continue with it. I'll be patiently waiting for your next story!
krysalys chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aw... that was really sweet.

-}-

Krys
dannysgirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Loved it. That was a nice story. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy...I love to read Daniel and Sam stories. Thanks.
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Okay, I have to admit it, you have turned me into a Dan/Sam shipper! I couldn't see those two together six months ago when I first discovered fandom, but now I can't see them with anyone else on the show. (I still like Daniel with other characters -'cause that's what I write!)

Great story, as always.
Aphrodite Queen of the Damned chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I loved it so much I almosted cried! You are such a great writer! Sam and Daniel stories are so rare I'm happy you keep the legacy alive! Keep up the great job at writing Sam and Daniel stories and never forget them!

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL THE FANS OF STARGATE SG-1