Reviews for Cat Got Your Tongue?
wolf princess chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
lol hahaha ;D lol love it
JustAnotherDude chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Missmybcmiyuki chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
LOL this story was hilarious XD

who knew such a little kitty could cause so much trouble :D
Mrs. Wilbur Robinson chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Oh my goodness...I honestly couldn't stop laughing. I don't know where you come up with the magnificent plots for your stories (your own experiences, perhaps...? -snicker- ) but you have kept me entertained for hours, and I thank thee :)

Keep 'em coming! Xx
jcbat21 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
you really are something else! you officially rock!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 2 . 1/6/2008

When the cat jumped at him... Even though I'm a girl, I was all "awwuugghh..."

great fic :D
Quackpotty chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
That was cool. It would have been even funnier if Hinata found out why he was acting the way he was. I think her embarrasment would have been something to add to the fun. Thanks for the story and NJOY!
Quackpotty chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Hilarious! I couldn't stop cackling for a while after reading this. Gee, I wonder where Hinata got the idea for the cat's name. Was it's tan colour anything similar to a certain whiskered blonde's hair colour? Nice story. NJOY!
DimensionTravelerRyu chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Damn, that's one EVIL cat. Poor Naru... But I wonder... If Hina-chan knew about this, would she be jealous of her cat. I mean, Whiskers has seen and "touched" the one place Hina-chan's probably LONGING to see..._;
planet no martian chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
hahahah!OMG that was so funny!i cant stop laughing!
BellaRose chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
LOL! OMG that was indeed amusing. You really have all the characters in tact. You're an excellent writer by the way, you've probably already been told or get it all the time but Meh i wanted to say it anyway )
Meow Mix Meow Mix chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
XD! OMG, You have to update this story! Although, I don't know where it could go from here...Too bad, I guess I'll just have to read these two chapters again from time to time.

Wow! I just realized that I used to read your FMP fics! Yep, before I got an account. I barely remember, but I do remember liking them.

Much love,

Meow Mix Meow Mix chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
OMG! OMFG! That was HILARIOUS! I loved how you described Whiskers "Seeing a fascinating object hanging between Naruto's legs"...I was like: O_O; "OMG! XD"

It was so funny! SO FUNNY!

Anyway, onward, to the next chapter!

Much love,

Andrius chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
What a funny story :) I feel sorry for Naruto though. Unlucky guy. Pwned by a cat!
Savage Thunder chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
He should explain the situation to hinata alone. i think her reaction to it might be humorous. I don't think she'll dangle sasauges infront of whiskers any more, i dont think whiskers would get any more sasauges ever.