Reviews for All's Fair In Love And War
DragonLovingGirl6 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
And you decided not to continue this? How could you?! This story is awesome!
Princess in her Shadow chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
Update soon!
Keli-sama chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
How awesome! Update soon please!
Keli-sama chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Okay AWESOME! See ya when I see ya!
UndineCalledSushi chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
You like 50 a lot, don't you?
Jewel Tanka chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
The setting is awsome and it's well written, but the characters and their actions seem OOC. I like it so far, but I only rate it a 7 out of 10. Good luck and enjoy your break!
OriginalRocker51 chapter 9 . 5/28/2006
it's been 3 months an u gotta update thi great story!
Super-Kool-y-e chapter 9 . 3/19/2006
I love the whole story and i hope u update the minute ur writing skills come back. its rele good u kno. its not bad. I LOVED IT!
Kuro Tenka chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
This is good. The only person ooc is sesshoumru and hes ooc in a good way. I like it alot. You brought Koga in which is cool. Im looking forword to the next chapter.
Inuyasha05 chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
Good chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

xXPierceMyHeartxX chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
i love this story, love it, love it, love it. hope u write soon!
rebss chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
that was cool
Inume chapter 9 . 2/23/2006

you have no idea what this ch. means to me *tear*

:sniffle: anyway i like how you introduced koga, shippo,

and is that kirara? i realy liked this ch. please wright more... please... i would and i have tried to wright, i can make up great stories ... just when i try to put it all on paper i cant do it. *crys*. well i better go bubye.

TopHat10792 chapter 9 . 2/23/2006
Hey! I really like this story, and I'm sorry that you're going to stop writing...but, could you please send all of the remaining chapters that you have for this story and all the one you're going to write to me? Oh, and could you also send the story that you're really far on to me too? My e-mail address is:

Thanks! Byby!
Clouds of the Sky chapter 9 . 2/23/2006
im really sad this will be put on hold but i know what ur feeling right now. hehe. If you dont mind please send me that other story you were talking about. i'd really like to read it and it would give me something to do while i wait for your next update. my email is

Ichigo08 gmail . com ttyl! bye