Reviews for shattered hearts and resurrected dreams
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
HOLLY CRAP
stareagle chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
so sad.
cheekymonkey06 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow, just...wow
nzdeb chapter 11 . 2/2/2006
hi, a great story a really different angle very dark in places but well thought out , im glad you put in the fluff end otherwize it would have been too sad, well done. deb
geekluvinskater chapter 11 . 1/31/2006
Beautiful ending. I loved it. :D I'm gonna miss this story. Great job!
nick55 chapter 11 . 1/30/2006
I like the ending. Good Job
jjbird chapter 11 . 1/30/2006
Thanks for that! Fluffy is good, fluffy is nice. Great idea for a story. Well done!
lostondarox chapter 11 . 1/30/2006
fluffy, but still really nice. loved this story!
JuanseyLio chapter 11 . 1/30/2006
loved it
Kerstin zarbock chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
hallo, ich finde du hast immer tolle und überraschende ideen. das gefällt mir und deshalb lese ich die geschichte auch gern. ich hoffe, dass du für dad finale auch noch tolle ideen hast - wo sara war und was grissom tun muss um sie wiederzubekommen. lass di lieber mehr zeit, wenn du nicht zufrieden bist. kerstin
GScrazy chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
You're good...you're very good...

Keep working like that because you really are good.

Update soon,please.
GreenCat70 chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
Kristy, sorry for reading and reviewing this delicate story, cuz I didn't want my bad mood to ruin your story while I read it. You did an AEWSOME and Beautiful job, can't wait to read more, hope I'll see the new chapter after I come back from my vacation.
GreenCat chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Kristy, sorry for reading this delicate story now, cuz I didn't want my bad mood to ruin your story when I read it. You did an AEWSOME and Beautiful job, hope I can read the new Chapter after I come back from my vacation.
jjbird chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
No, this can't be just 11 chapters long. It has the potential to go on for much longer! Please, don't wrap it up too quickly, it's taken so long to get here and I'm really enjoying it!
geekluvinskater chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
Sweet chapter, I really enjoy the input we get into their relationship through Grissom's thoughts. Keep up the good work!