Reviews for Babysitting Cupid
Team-Marauders chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
like this ff...cont soon...cupid jr is cute
Treveena chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
I think that this story is awesome...if only you'd update it so i can kno wut happens. Im pretty sure i have a good idea, but i want to hear it from someone else's perspective lol. So if you could email me to let me kno when you'll be updating so i can be on the look out i'd appreciate it!
horseaholic chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
That "Cupid, Sr." has a name, and it's Coop... unless, of course, you just aren't planning on using his actual name. Just thought you should know. What's Coop's son's name? Please don't make it Coop Jr. like Henry's son was... that's just plain boring and unoriginal!

If you need names, ask your readers or go to and do the Quick Character Namer, under Male. That should work, and just use any that call out to you.

Hope I helped!

Love, Cam

P.S. Please update soon. It's on my Favorite Stories list!
horseaholic chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Has great potential so far. Who's PaR?... Oh, wait! Duh! Richard! Haha, it just occurred to me... Good story, though! Update soon! I'll be watching for updates!

Cam
csigeeksmeetsharrypottergeeks chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
hey where've you been i read this story and i was surprised to find it updated like six months ago i love this story let's get something steamy going on here i mean come on now that leo's got courage let's get them together at least great great work
MAD DOGG chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
VERY GUUD KANT W8 FOR THE NXT CHAPTER

E-MAIL ME WEN ITZ DONE WILL YA
MAD DOGG chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
VERY GUD
lavenderheart chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Thia is wicked please review!
Sweetlilloz chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
its really great keep it up !
Halliwell-Charmed chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
keep going ur doing great
Emily chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
Its not boring at all. I love it!
heather1021 chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
great chapter! plz plz continue!
halli-halliwell chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
wow another amazing chapter

now to update!
patricia chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
this story isnt boring at all...its really cute and funny, i found myself laughing out loud at some parts...i like it a lot its well written and true to the characters...great job! and please update soon, hopefully next chapter will have some piperleoness ::keeps fingers crossed::

Gabrielle Channing chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Well, I for one, like it! Write more, please!