Reviews for Soft Goodbyes
Vicky chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
Please finish off this story, I love it so much.
Haylia Jones chapter 11 . 10/18/2006
This is a really good fic. i am enjoying it very much.
hapax xenier chapter 11 . 10/10/2006
omg i love this story so far

pansy draco is one of my favorite pairings

cant wait to see what happens next
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
Ohh its getting exciting please update I like it!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 11 . 10/3/2006
This was a great chapter, and the twins were great! Except that they were a little cruel to the pregnant lady! JK. Can't wait to see what Molly wants to know!
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 11 . 10/2/2006

soz bout the late review i've been so busy

but keep up the great work

Das x
alBBie chapter 11 . 9/30/2006
I always get so excited when I see there is an update to this story. I hate to say that this was a disappointment, but you said you had a writer's block and also, I think you needed this introduction to whatever's going to happen next. Update soon!
fieryred chapter 11 . 9/30/2006
that was cool i loved this story so can't wait for the next update.
Miss Anthrope chapter 11 . 9/30/2006
No matter the length, well at least the story got moving! :) Absolutely loved it as usual since it still remains more or less what I would think is canon. Especially how you portray Pansy here is just magnificent. Can't wait to read more!
Porcelain.Heart chapter 11 . 9/29/2006
I loved the chapter! Fred and George (And Pansy of course!) were amazing! Nice chapter!
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 10 . 9/10/2006
Wow I love this story it's great please update I cant wait!
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
It's great so far I'll countinue later!
Mari chapter 10 . 9/9/2006
I absolutely love this. Please update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
Way to go, Pansy! Don't give in to that voice! I loved this!
Porcelain.Heart chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
Goodness, I loved this fic. Poor Pansy. She had quite a little inner monologue war going on. Though, I'm very curious about the whole Draco letter... I feel something is off.. Very, VERY nice chapter! I can't wait for the next.