Reviews for Soft Goodbyes
Miss Anthrope chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
How could I ever forget this story? I absolutely love it. Always consistantly wonderful and never ceases to make me stop and take a look on how things are in this little reality of theirs.
fieryred chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
that was a good chapter i loved it you did great job so keep it coming
alBBie chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
I like what happened, but I wish the chapter was longer! Oh well, I should be thankful for the update, which I am. Please add another chapter soon-I love this story. It's very well-written and intriguing. I'm looking forward to the next update.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
I loved this. Ah...I bet she uses it...poke!
DallaLuna chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
I had the sudden urge for a Draco/Pansy fic (something new for me... I usually stick to R/Hr or R/T). I have to admit I'm hooked! I imagine something drastic would have to happen for Pansy to actually lower herself to seeking out Molly for help. I like that, for the most part, everyone remains in character and acts as they would in a canon situation. As much as I like the fact that Molly knows about it, I'd be careful not to make Molly and Pansy suddenly become best buds or anything that would be too overtly not canon. But I'm certain you know what you're doing, as you've done a brilliant job so far! Keep up the good work!
Miss Anthrope chapter 9 . 7/28/2006
Oh c'mon now, we all know she's eventually going to ask Mrs. Weasley for help, though I am still wondering why she won't just ask Narcissa for assistance. I mean, Draco mentioned something about turning to her for help if she had needed it. And another thing I was wondering about is why she has to 'run away' when according to him as well, Pansy had the power to persuade her father to let her go on a little trip so she could carry out the length of her pregnancy somwhere else.

Gah, too many questions! Mind answering any or all of them- plese or are they going to be revealed in future chappies?

alBBie chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
Oh how wrong she is... I love this story! Please update soon. Great chapter.
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
as ever that chapter was absolutely brilliant

be interesting to see if pansy did go to the weasleys' for help

can't wait for the next update

Das x
ScottishSweetie01 chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
Aw Very cute and nicely written . Please update soon!
Carmelita chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
Aaw cute!
Porcelain.Heart chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
Oh hot dog! I do say, these too make an awesome couple! *Grins* I'm so happy to see them together, even if it is only a short amount of time. A wonderful chapter, as always! Draco is so sneaky... haha.

Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
Great chapter! Oh...I feel so sorry for these two...poor kids...just trying to be together...don't go Romeo and Juliet on me!
fieryred chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
that was a great update i really love this story you are doing a great job so keep it coming
alBBie chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
The way they speak is very sophisticated, but it makes sense. Great chapter. Please update soon. I really like this story and I'm really interested to see where it goes.
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 8 . 5/17/2006