Reviews for Soft Goodbyes
Porcelain.Heart chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
Oy, wonderful chapter, dear! Poor Pansy, she has too wear clothing from last season. LOL. I loved it. Doesn't it suck when thsoe plastic cards run out.. *sighs* Great chapter! Have a great Holiday!

-Bella
Carmelita chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
Yay! Finally an update! Do we get to know who was in her room or am I stupid and just not get it? lol
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 4/12/2006
This was great! Who was the wizard, Slink?
alBBie chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
Good chapter! There was a lot of mystery, which is great! Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens. I hope Draco shows up soon!
fieryred chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
Oh, that was so good i loved it you did a great job so keep it coming. i can't wait for more
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
THAT WAS AMAZING

SO COOL
fieryred chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
great chapter so please update it's been so long!
alBBie chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
Please update soon! I love this story. I do think it's a little cheesy that she constantly refers to Draco as her "lover", but besides that I really like this story. Please update soon; I want to know what happens.
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
WOW THIS IS AMAZING

I USED TO HATE PANSY NOW I LIKE HER!
Porcelain.Heart chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
Oh! Wonderful ma'dear! I loved the chapter. It was most deffiantly worth the wait! *laughs* It was very well written. I loved the new names, they made me laugh. Wonderful work darling!

-IsaBella
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
That was a great chapter, and an evil ending! It only had one mistake that I caught...near the top where she was talking about the pillow. Anyhow, I loved it!
fieryred chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
that was a great chapter so keep it coming and i can't wait for more
Carmelita chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
Aah thats so sweet! Good chapter :-)
thexxnarrator chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
nice, get out! great way to end it, damn cliff hangers! LoL, great chapter, update sooner!
fieryred chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
please! update as soon as possible .
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »