Reviews for Another Piece
Nami Heartfilia chapter 21 . 5/5
This story is awesome! I'm planning to do my own AU of One Piece too. Well, it probably going to suck but I'll try my best. I'm motivated and inspired (though I already started writing the story on a paper before I read this). There's whole lot of possibilities of what may or may not happened. And this story is awesome! I look forward reading the next chapter.
iamking chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
this is such an awesome story!
iamking chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
you did good with the sword fight.

it was intresting to see how you changed zoros past to better suit the it's cool to have kuina alive,i think that wil make a major diffrence.
iamking chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
signs your story is awesome,and uniqe
iamking chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
looks like it could be forward to future chapters.
iamking chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
well this definitly has potential
avatoa chapter 21 . 5/12/2009
This is all well and good, but can we hurry this along? I want to see Nami join up.
wardenlove chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
I like your work here. Changing the attacks to English and substituting the Japanese honorifics are fine with me. I understand your writing either way. Keep up the good work!
wardenlove chapter 20 . 5/16/2008
amazing!
wardenlove chapter 19 . 5/16/2008
awesome is right!
wardenlove chapter 18 . 5/16/2008
Nice chapter D
wardenlove chapter 17 . 5/16/2008
It's been a while since I read this, so...my review might be outdated, but your descriptions of the movements and such are perfectly fine. I like it!
wardenlove chapter 16 . 5/16/2008
This...is awesome. :3
Nehszriah chapter 21 . 3/2/2008
Yay! An update! Sorry I didn't review sooner, but here I am now!

Sanji/Kuina. AMAZING.

I understand your liking of the FUNi dub and the translation job done by them. I used to not care about watching One Piece when it was on television, but now I NEVER miss it because everything is so awesome and I can sometimes catch fun things like maps in katakana or a frame of Sanji still smoking. I guess as long as you don't start using the annoying name-changes 4Kids implemented, everything should be good.

I don't know how much help I would be to the story, as an established fan of the story, but I can point you in the direction of the beta-readers listing. At the time of me leaving my review, there are forty beta-readers specifically for One Piece, including myself. I'm sure there's someone out there who can help.
ChiakiAngel chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one. _