Reviews for Blissful Silence
Meghan chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I have to say, this is pretty much the same ending I had hoped would happen. Maybe even both Jin and Mugen. :]

Great job!
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Yay! I would love if Jin came with her! That would be a very happy ending indeed. I like how he counters her comment with an 'unless you have objections' that is very Jin like.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
good fic
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
AW ! So cute
Whisper In the Wind89 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
You should change the summary. It adds more to the mystery of who Fuu ended up with. Even though many people have already read it, It would be nice for those who haven't read it yet. Or those who read it again a long time from now and don't remember who it was that chose to stay with Fuu.

That's my suggestion.
Nebride chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was so sweet! Well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. :)
Poison Fairy chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
dude Jin and Fu are awesome together! Althou I don't think Jin could say such a long sentence, lol just kidding jk

hope you update soon!
dragonlance chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
One of the better one shots I've read. This was so cute. If I was in Fuu's position, I don't know who I would choose either. Glad she really didn't have to at the end.
kara chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
i have to say, that was god, one of the best ive ever read. keep writing. also u rele captured how i would have felt cus i like jin and it touched my soul i almost cried it was so swet. aw good job and dont stop writing u have talent!
cherry blossom chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
eheheheh,kawaii! looking forward to reading other fics like theses!
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Aww, this is the first Jin/Fuu fanfic I've read on fanfiction! So cute, you did a good job on it!
PriscillaGirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
VERY CUTE I THINK THEY'RE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER!

I LOVED IT
animezing chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Yeah the first Jin and fuu story so far. and it was really good too! I love Jin and Fuu together! I ship them. Now there's someone else who likes them too! Hurray! Great job, and keep writing!
Jack-A-Lynn chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow, I really enjoyed your fanfiction. It was very touching, and I loved how you stayed true to the character's personalities, and how you also sort of summarized some of the things that happened during the series. Very good work!
littledemonpixie chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
YAY! More JinxFuu! Bravo!