Reviews for My Bloody Valentine, My Lovely Witch
amz chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
i like it, it is both twisted and dark and gory and somehow romantic...its perfect and i never say that about anything. EVER!
tootiredtologinfierycharlatan chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
i like the song. i listened to the song while reading this and well. it really got me. i don't know why work. and well..i love dmhg fics!
Sam chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
WOO! This fic was dark...I liked it! _ I usually don't read character death fics, but wow. I couldn't stay away with a title like 'Bloody Valentine'. I love that song!

~Sam
ghost in the fog chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow, this is a really good story. I really enjoyed reading it, and I think you did a great job of capturing Draco's isanity in his thoughts. Keep up the good work!
Im-a-tiger chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Amazing. Im in awe. I can actually SEE Ron lying there, and draco staring calmly, covered in his blood...

Very well writen and extremely disturbing, but in a good way.
ice queen Selene chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Oh my! I loved it because it was so out there and different...I love the portrayal of characters and I was just like impressed and also freaked out a little lol. Good job!
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Ron, what you killed him? NO! Ahh! Bloody Draco. You beast. Disgusts me. Anyway this was sad.
svannah chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Really good story! The lyrics would prolly make it better, but if you know the song when you read the story you still pretty much get it!
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow. I can't believe it. Draco was so calm. I am blown away, this was a realy good story. This seemed so real, I liked it alot.
wayunlucky13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Oh... this is so sad... misunderstood just like the song... it gives more meaning hearing it in a story... wow...
Lexi chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I think u wrote this chapter nicely. E-mail me please!
NeaKelty chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I absolutly loved it!
iz chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
that was really depressing! but so good. i was listening to "my bloody valentine" at the time and i was almost crying. that was so good.
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I love this, you know I do, very well played out and very well written. You're so totally awesome and I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW... ::runs off::
Aurora Delilah chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
0o0oh my heart was tearing up when Draco murdered Ron...And poor Hermione...Good story though!

~*Kait*~