Reviews for Double Seduction
fireeternal13 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Very good story, interesting pairing. The last sentence was confusing. Keep it up!
fireeternal13 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Interesting story. Keep up the good writing!
The Glowing Mischief chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
I knew he was the Vampire! I knew it!
slytherinslut13 chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Wahh! OH GOD! LOL!

Rose
TEAMJACOB24519 chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
it was so funny and so good.i LOVED it.
Plejone chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Thanks for that story... It's fantastic in original and in polish translation. Very funny idea.
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
*lol* That was a great story. Very cute.

And I like her dress.

*g*

Did you say why it would have been bad if Dumbledore found out about the Hogsmeade incident?

Doesn't miss a trick, that man. *g*

Again, I loved it, it was wonderful. _

Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
"You had that vampire so out of breath that he probably wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between blood and white wine." *lol*

Bah, I knew it was him. *g* So, technically, hasn't she already fulfilled the bet? _

"Lemon drops"

*giggles*
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
The problem was, Snape had woken up with Dumbledore's bright red thong in his bed and there was no logical way that it could have gotten there. *shrieks* That is great...LOL

lemon drops...lol

Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
"You should have seen yourself, Sinistra, petrified on the floor… Very satisfactory." *g* She should have said some snappy line about how he just liked seeing her on the floor in front of him. *lol*

A bright red thong? *coughs*

Snape hesitated, then put the bottle down, closing it with a flick of his wand. *lol*

I think I caught a mistake though, Snape sneers and mentions Sinestra got less that Trelawney, but Sibel hadn't gone yet. Or did he mean from a previous year? Just thought I'd mention it.

Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Oh! He hexed her! *eyebrows jump very high*

Flitwick and McGonagall- *snickers*

This is wickedly funny, makes you wonder what the teachers in /real/ boarding schools do in their spare time!

Feromone chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
good on you severus and i did find out really nice story indeed
Feromone chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
your wrting style is getting better with the chapter really it is
Feromone chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
i knew it i knew it (who the author who the author (i would say man or girl or something but i don't know your gender :P no really)
Feromone chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
my gosh is she suicidal? he wouldn't kill her but stil just saying it ...and she still wants him sorry but hard to get o no just leave it (at least i would have)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »