Reviews for That Faitful Decision
abcdzyxw chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
"So it is a girl isn't it. I can't believe it Dearka! You of all people, falling in love with a natural onboard the legged ship." - Athrun

I love that line hehe and who knows that after few more episodes he would also fall for a natural! And yes, I think the series were not able to show much of athrun’s surprise on finding dearka there.
Nameless chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Nice story. You know there was more to that scene originally anyway, they just didn't animate it. You can check out the full version of it in the Gundam SEED graphic novel 4 seeing that you're obviously interested. There's a nice scene between Dearka and Miriallia after she runs off crying and he goes after her. Just thought I should let you know.
concerned chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
use a spell check.

it's "fateful", not faitful.

is english your first language? if it is, then shame on you. your grammar is bad. and that's from someone who doesn't have english as a first language.

if not, then i suggest you get a beta-reader.

and pov's... you don't have to write which pov it belongs to. just put paragraph breaks. your readers aren't stupid. they'll figure it out. and please, be consistent. if you use a third person pov from the beginning, then stick to it!

if you want to see this as a flame, then go ahead. but the fact that i took time to correct your mistakes should make you think otherwise.

i hope this helps you.
xo'.'MaRsHmAlLoW'.'MeL'.'xo chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
DearkaKiksBigBum, you are such a hotty...will you go out with me?

DearkaKiksBigBum: Of course I will! You're hotter than me by the way.

*Blushes* Thanks DearkaKiksBigBum! You're so sweet, thank you, ill c you tonight if you know what I mean...

Oh I know what you mean.

Good, It's at midnight then! Midnight to 5am.

Love DearkaKiksBigBum
Dearka'sgirl1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Nice story! that was awesome Miriallia ran after Dearka! that really surprised me! to ad it was a oneshot! i would of liked to read more. well it's your decision. anyways i loved the story!
An1391 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That was so cute _ I loved how she climbed up into the cockpit with him. Sigh _ And how embarrassed he was when Athrun said those things about him falling in love with a natural (Oh too adorable)! Good job, I hope you continue this _

Angel of Dreams chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
eek! u should have continued what miri did! lol! nice one! keep it up! hope ya wryt more!

Angel of Dreams
Sankou-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Oh! I've always wanted that episode to turn into a DxM spotlight moment because of the way you see Dearka climbing out of the cockpit and gazing down at the ground. But it didn't happen except for Mir yelling at the Dearka and running away tearstained...I'm glad you wrote this! This isn't your worse fic! I actually think it's one of your best! I can't believe Dearka actually said ''I have to protect her.'' outloud! Mir was blushing even though she hated him! That's a hint of the start of their relationship! But i never thought Dearka would be embarrased or nervous talking to Athrun because him and Yzak always teases him and nicol LOL! But Dearka's always making sarcastic witty remarks! God, He's my fave male character in GS! Mir and Lacus are my fave female too! Oh and this is a random question my friend asked me a week ago and i didn't know what to say: Who do you think looks better, Athrun or Kira? I was thinking Kira but i didn't really know...Oh well, Ciao!