Reviews for On the boat and after
awg429 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
it was decent i mean i liked it to see what other people may think happened after the last book in the series. it would of helped to go on and lengthen it a little. it was funny with the young sailor so if you lengthen this and work on it more it could be a good fanfic
Dan Ice chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Very nice. My only sugetsions would be to lengthen it up, and not to worry so much. Your writing gave the impresion that you were holding back and that you were afraid thatyou'd get a bad review. Sad fact of life is that you will get bad reviews due to some peoples perfectionalist behaviors. To surmize, great start with plenty of promise.

Keep Writing!
Darth Sonic chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This fic has potential, though the pacing is off and there's loads of spelling errors (ex: it's awesome not 'alsome'). so basically, you need a beta-reader (don't ask me, my E-mail isn't working). Don't let the lack of reviews stop you from updating, being that it was an inevetibility when you write a fanfin on something as obscure as Broken Sky. Huh, you mean Calica and Ryushi don't share a bed yet? The camera thing was funny, but, seeing as the machinist guild is capable of developing cyborgs, hover tanks, pulse hammers, ect, I would think they would have devolope the DIGITAL camera AGES ago. Well, update soon _!