Reviews for Scar, Friend or Foe?
Traveling Muse chapter 17 . 7/6
Loved this. I didn't stop reading until the END!
Truth may vary chapter 17 . 6/9
Amazing story. The plot was very interesting and there were points that I could see actually being in the movie that weren't. I laughed each time Rave lost Grid, honestly he needs to go back and learn tracking. But overall favorite scene was when Lex said "If you don't get up right now, Scar, so help me... I'll kick you so hard you won't be able to continue your bloodline!" and then with how fast Scar reacted really funny.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 3/11
My interest in the story has plummeted after the mysterious addition of new abilities Lex had gained from the mask in ch7. It takes away from her own achievments, and will make everything from here on out feel OOC and artificial. Its a shame because this is one of the only complete AVP stories and was so very very good. I know the story is old but maybe you are still writing.
LissuinLaurinque chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
I just found your work and i have to say i am impressed. I like the way you portray the characters and i think the story that you created fits well in the Aliens V's Predator world. I believe your characters interactions and i think the way you developed the relationship between Scar and Lex is really well done. Your Lex is very believable and really holds her own in a very scary situation. Im sorry to read that you wont be writing FF anymore but i do hope that you haven't put down your pen altogether. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
saashi samy chapter 17 . 9/25/2014

i really love the end
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Great story
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
Lol I find this funny but the Winston bastard should've meet death. He's a bad blood ooman after all.
crystalwindow chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
Awesome story, glad I found it! Sounds like the beginning of an epic tale. You gave Scar and Lex the beginning they deserved. I hope you keep writing Predator stories. I am off to read the next one Friend or Foe II, I am deliriously happy that you wrote another.
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
I love your story, but it's hard for me to think of the predators nice and speaking in english. Yours is the first AVP fanfic I've read so It's something I have to get used to. Everytime I picture the scene, they inevitably turn into storm troopers for some reason. XD
Serously, loved the story.
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
YAAY! I love this! So funny and action pact and... weeelll you get the idea... X3 Thank you!
adodcefa chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
You killed him why. You're mean
Tobalerone chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Loved it!
Sinvisigoth chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
These guys are so hilarious...probably not a good idea to be reading it in work as I can't keep a straight face :D
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2013