Reviews for Scar, Friend or Foe?
LissuinLaurinque chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
I just found your work and i have to say i am impressed. I like the way you portray the characters and i think the story that you created fits well in the Aliens V's Predator world. I believe your characters interactions and i think the way you developed the relationship between Scar and Lex is really well done. Your Lex is very believable and really holds her own in a very scary situation. Im sorry to read that you wont be writing FF anymore but i do hope that you haven't put down your pen altogether. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
saashi samy chapter 17 . 9/25/2014

i really love the end
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Great story
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
Lol I find this funny but the Winston bastard should've meet death. He's a bad blood ooman after all.
crystalwindow chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
Awesome story, glad I found it! Sounds like the beginning of an epic tale. You gave Scar and Lex the beginning they deserved. I hope you keep writing Predator stories. I am off to read the next one Friend or Foe II, I am deliriously happy that you wrote another.
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
I love your story, but it's hard for me to think of the predators nice and speaking in english. Yours is the first AVP fanfic I've read so It's something I have to get used to. Everytime I picture the scene, they inevitably turn into storm troopers for some reason. XD
Serously, loved the story.
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
YAAY! I love this! So funny and action pact and... weeelll you get the idea... X3 Thank you!
adodcefa chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
You killed him why. You're mean
Jestie Uchiha chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Loved it!
Sinvisigoth chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
These guys are so hilarious...probably not a good idea to be reading it in work as I can't keep a straight face :D
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
Glaa
love your story chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
thxs for sharing this :) your awesome! :D
CobaltBatWings chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
*raises hand and waves it in the air* yah, stop and you die.
Really good, but a couple times you had me really worried. I swear, if you break up my OPT (scar/lex) I will hunt you down, nail you to the floor, skin you alive, and gut you like a fish. And that pretty skull would look rather nice on my mantle. *demonic laughter*
Toy.Soulja chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Damn you for making me cry like this! But its woo good!