Reviews for Field of Blood
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I liked it.. Good for you.. Good for you.
A.D.V.H chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Very realistic, it's nice to see another YxH fanfiction seeing as there aren't many to begin with and they do make a cute couple. Thanks for making this when you had good luck with future fanfiction.
Alexander Valerius.The Traitor chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
One of the greatest stories I have Read in my whole life

(Bows to Thess)

Please keep writing

Stuff like this is the FAn's dairy bread XD
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Squee. Again. You have a way with these. I really wish I could think of more to say...
MzMoon chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Mein Gott, when does your talent end?
ultimateantihero chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
They did strike me as a good pairing. Do you have any long stories? I have been looking for a good chapter story, and the last good one I was reading stopped at chapter 21, midway through the story. I was very dissapointed, as the author was good...

You again make the pairing seem realistic. I am so impressed. I like when authors keep things in character. It leaves a lingering sort of regret about it.
Melitza chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This is definitely sweet. I love Yumie/Heinkel, but Yumiko/Heinkel is good too. They're cute partners. It'd be so sad if Yumie died, though... There needs to be more writing about this pair...
J.T chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Hot. Will you continue?

J.T.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
You wrote my favorite yuri couple in Hellsing. I bow down and worship you! Excellent read! Angsty and hopeful outlook of the end of the war.

~ CrowRaven
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That was so lovely! I adore those two together!
Kiyuu-Chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
*_* YAY! I've been waiting AGES for someone to write more HxY~ This pulled me in from the start...*sucker for angsty romance*
Cleo the Cleric chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
This couple never captured my attention until I read this. Wow, so unique, sad, deep and touching story. You have turned me in an YxH believer. The detail about the coins was a masterpiece.
Zachiel chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I don't know why you don't write more femme slash, you outdo yourself in thinking and weaving it. Very romantic and tragic yet able to retain a positive outlook of the future. I nearly cried for the, Lore, it was powerful and bittersweet.
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Great story! )
SirDracula chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Heartbreaking story. Very dramatic interaction and telling without being over the top. I never liked hurt/comfort but I'll make an exception for this.