Reviews for Angelic Saviors
ShadowHuntress chapter 15 . 1/5
Well. Besides all the cussing, lemons, and violence I thought that was a pretty good story! D
Hey chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
Hey! I've been readig tgis, and I love it. You truly have the potential to become a published author. So remember, I'm rooting for you

btw, if u want to message me or anything, my username on here is TEAMJakeward101. Iwas just too lazy to log on since I'm on my itouch

good luck!
h.g chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
luv ya storys
Phantom Witch chapter 15 . 2/18/2009
I love your story, and please update SOON! :D

~Alexandra
xcheerios chapter 15 . 2/3/2009
Haha, after two years...? Yeah, I've done the same thing, updating-wise haha. Good chapter to come back to, sounds like you're doing fine :)
arapture chapter 14 . 10/11/2008
i love this story! but unfortunately i don't love u very much right now. update dude! it has been what? a year? update soon please!
GabrielaHP chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
I know you've haven't updated in awhile, but I just wanted to say that I love this story and I hope you update soon :)
alien94 chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
hey i luv it! it rox my sox dude so update like pronto! YEAH!

-Luna Carter
iheartdrummers chapter 14 . 11/27/2007
no that can't be it there has to be more
Mouchi-Mou chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
its good. it reminds me of aa book i read called reaslies journal. its also similar! good job though!
A Black and Red Rose chapter 14 . 7/28/2007
What is this? I'm reading and then there are no more chapters to read becase you haven't updated! Are you going to leave me hanging just like that? I totally love this story and there isn't anymore right now so I am really sad! Please update soon! P.S. sorry if I sounded like a jerk I just really like the story.
likewise4me chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
You haven't updated in a really long time *sobs* I luv this story and please keep it going. Your writing is wonderful and your charecters are well...also wonderful. AWESOME job please, please, keep it going!

~likewise~
Kay Jay8 chapter 14 . 4/2/2007
I am loving this story! I really like the plot line, keep up the good work! Please hurry with the next update! Keep writing!
jacksparrowluva12 chapter 14 . 3/13/2007
heyy,

really good story u hav. characters r good, everythings great. hope u update soon!
angelraine chapter 14 . 3/11/2007
Wah... They're falling apart. No... But hey, a relationship like theirs is no picnic right?

I'm sorry I didn't review immediately. My computer crashed and no matter how much I wanted to read, I couldnt. So I'm sorry for this late review.

I hope that the next chapter would be a happier one. Hehe. Update whenever possible.